1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Actually that is not an Apple monitor . It appears to be an all in one Apple computer just like the one I am sitting at right now typing this message. Just when you think you have the latest technology you see that other people are saying they are now just junk. My other Gateway Microsoft computer is even older maybe ten years old. I have many problems with it and three different operating systems, crashes and lock ups. I was given the second hand Apple by my brother and have not used the Microsoft computer in months except to down load about 17 security updates every month, something I don't have to worry about with the Apple. When I do have to retire it I will treat it as on old friend. Besides my 90mm is out of ammo right now.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
cannons

It looks like they re tubed a 57mm, that chassis sure looked like the same one as the 57mm gun, a poster on you tube said he saw Hebrew markings so I wonder if they didn't upgrade it? I've been wanting to take my cannon out to the range and see if I could hit anything with it,I have few old dead MACs laying around,hmm.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
It looks like they re tubed a 57mm, that chassis sure looked like the same one as the 57mm gun, a poster on you tube said he saw Hebrew markings so I wonder if they didn't upgrade it? I've been wanting to take my cannon out to the range and see if I could hit anything with it,I have few old dead MACs laying around,hmm.
Rebarreled for sure. I think the breech is different too. Looks like it may have come out of a tank turret mounting.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
cannons

I'm pretty sure they even reused the breach mechanism, after spending countless hours looking for details to build my cannon I pick up on details, as far as I have seen no other cannon had that eyelet on the top of the breach, that was used to attach the recoil mechanism, and on the version they made for the British tanks the tube was mounted differently so thats why it had an empty mounting hole on top.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts