1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Wow - let's see if I can do this easily.

1] Yes it is link wear and tear on trunnion

2] Yes - that is the cocking lever that cocks firing pin on rearward stroke of bolt, where it then locks into sear.

3] Forward one is Front cartridge stop - rear one is .308 spacer, only used for 7.62 Nato configuration

4] Yes, that keeps pressure between cartridges and they are fed and locks the belt or linked ammo into trunnion area.

5] Trigger engages the slot shown - upon pulling triger sear is lifted upwards, disengaging the firing pin from the sear, allowing it (FP) to move forward and strike primer.

6] The pin has a slot in the far left end that spreads to create tension in the holes. After doing that it will not come loose.

7] That is an inspection hole that was put in Izzy guns for checking either timing or headspacing, I'm not sure on that one. It is seldom used in the Semi Auto configurationas far as I know.

Hope this helps a little - I'm sure others will add to this as they read it. :)

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Dutch what would I ever do without your knowledge and SOH?? :D

The ORF gun uses a different sear than the KMP sear - it's an abvious difference that one can see right away. Easily remedied from Tomt as he has kmp sears that drop in to the bolt without further work on it.

Sorry to hear about the buttstock - that doesn't happen often in here, but I guess there are a few exceptions.

Now....about that grease fitting......where can I get one? :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.