1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, this is mine. Selling an old home build that was not done by me, but it came along many years ago into my possession and sat around for quite a while. I have put in a lot of new to excellent condition parts, including internals and outer cosmetic parts. I have a low starting bid, but if anyone has an interest feel free to contact me directly. It's just on a 3-day auction right now. The kit was an Israeli, early Saginaw Gear in very nice shape, but the builder did plug welds for the top plate and trunnion rivets, as this was the old welding days. Ohio Rapid Fire RSP, shows discoloration where the welding is. Due to an unfortunate de mill, 1/4" rivets were required for the bottom plate on the right, and that job is not so pretty. But it's one solid gun. It runs great, and is freshly parked. Will get more pics showing the jacket, etc soon. But here is the link if anyone wants to take a look. This is NOT my build work, just to make that 100% clear!

UPDATE: There is a bid on the auction, so I cannot end it early now, just in case anyone did have an interest. Two more days and the beast is sold, currently just at the opening price.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=519297344

1 - 1 of 1 Posts