1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just for shits and gigles, from Wikipedia:

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, USA. The society's alumni organization, which owns the society's real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell,[1] who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later president of the University of California, first president of Johns Hopkins University, and the founding president of the Carnegie Institution. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".[2]

During the senior year, each Skull and Bones class meets every Thursday and Sunday night.[3]

President Howard Taft, President George H. W. Bush, his son, President George W. Bush, and the latter's 2004 Presidential opponent, Senator John Kerry, Stephen A. Schwarzman, Founder of Blackstone, Austan Goolsbee, Chair of Economic Advisers, Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley and Frederick W. Smith, Founder of Fedex are all reported to be members.

"Conspiracy theories about the Skull & Bones Society are almost as old as the society itself," Time magazine has reported. "The group has been blamed for everything from the creation of the nuclear bomb to the Kennedy assassination."[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
just for shits and gigles, from Wikipedia:

"Conspiracy theories about the Skull & Bones Society are almost as old as the society itself," Time magazine has reported. "The group has been blamed for everything from the creation of the nuclear bomb to the Kennedy assassination."[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
So does this mean we are going to start a nuclear forum? with subcategories of Nucpacks, and Atomic Annies for the artillery guys.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,242 Posts
I want to know if Skull and Bones is responsible for all the trouble on beltfedshooters.com

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
All jokes aside I do wonder if the Chinese are working on mini nukes

I have wondered if the Chinese or some other govt. without political correctness or environmental concerns is working on mini nukes. Such as a micro yield rocket launched type device like was in Starship Troopers.

If you don't care about your troops health, and consider your men expendable then micro yield warheads would do a lot of damage in a small package. Since the Chinese don't care about their people makes one wonder if they have such devices and eventualy plans to use them.

Keep Your Powder Dry,

SlayerX_MKII

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.