1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Recently i've had several friends reach out to me feeling depressed and needing someone to talk too. With everything going on in the world and how dismal things can seem, it's easy to get down and start feeling depressed, even suicidal. That's why i wanted to reach out and say if anyone is feeling this way and needed to talk or just have someone listen, shoot me a PM and i'll answer as soon as i can. We're a community and should be there for each other.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Thank you for trying to be helpful and availible to discuss things logically. Yep...tried that already...and was called a 'racist' for an historical and truthful account of our...over a month ago....current situation. As a former cop and having lived thru and seen the riots of 1967-68,1980's in MS and the 1992 riots in LA,my perspective was not 'politically-correct'. Today's later generations have been 'heliocopter-parenteted',given 'participation-trophies' and generally not able to discern the truth from feelings. This prevents them from having a discussion based upon facts,logic and the truth. I value my membership on this site and cannot use my 'freedom-of-speech' here because of some folks getting their feathers ruffled. I remain silenced on the current situation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts