1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone watched this video from AGI ? Is it a detailed video or just general info? Is there anything in it to help if your building a semi auto? Is it worth the 40 bucks? Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
AGI Video

It is a very detailed video with great views of everything. I felt it was worth the money. I think it was about 90 minutes long if I remember right.

·
Registered
106 Posts
AGI Attitude Problem

I ran into an attitude problem with AGI. They wanted to force me to join their club on a temporary basis. If I didn't notify them taht I wanted to drop from their club they said they would then bill me for membership. I was told the word came direct from the owner. Do it or buy your videos from somebody else. Needless to say I cancelled the 5 videos on that order. I do have the 1919 video though. Email me direct [email protected] or call me with a mailing address at 970-731-0604. Thanks, Jim

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
It's a great DVD if it's the one with Master Armorer John Bush. Lots of info. No info on building per say though. History, parts, disassemly, assembly, proper shooting (headspacing). I'd recommend it. They sell the DVD's on Gunbroker for under $40 I believe. F ebay!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Why rent a piece of reference material that could prove invaluable? I wouldn't rent the video for as cheaply as AGI sells it.... It's not economical to do so.

I have quite a few of the armorers courses from AGI... I put them on lists for Birthdays and the Holiday season to make gifts easier to buy. I still have a few VHS tapes that are still wrapped up from my meat-headed sister that doesn't understand "CD" versus "VHS"!!!:D:D

Drop the $$ on the course... you won't be disappointed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts