1919 A4 Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
OP, I respect your right to sell whatever you want, how you want. If you will not ship it, just say I will not ship it. However when you bring up "law" that does not seem to be law, it gets everyone wondering. I have sent you the national info from UPS and FedEx on how to ship ammo. So we know its not a national issue. I can find nothing on internet searches saying their are any special restrictions in GA. Maybe I am missing it, if so please enlighten us! I have a good friend from GA. I texted him and he said there is no restriction and he has shipped ammo, from Atlanta recently. Which got me to thinking. I think you said you were from Savannah. I have been there once and it was very nice but I also recall that its about 20 mins from South Carolina. Which pretty much means even if it was illegal in GA, you could skip across to SC and ship to anyone you want. We (including myself) have tried to help you on this and have offered to buy it. Your unwillingness to even talk about the issue it odd. Why is the discussion over after your reply? Is talking about it illegal too? I don't understand. No one here is asking you to break the law. We just don't think you have good info and you seem unwilling to listen or at least to show us where we are going wrong. To post on a national (hell, international) forum and ask for a FTF in GA is not an easy sell, as you have seen. We have tried to help. I don't know what is going on but it seems unfortuneate as we have willing buyers here, including myself, and you being laid off need to sell... why is some bad info getting in the way?

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.