1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of the Romanian 8mm in wooden crates to dispose of and I'm having trouble finding information on current pricing. I would appreciate any info you guys can offer to price it for sale. I want it to move in a fairly short time period.

Same situation with South African .303 Brit. I have a bunch of it to sell, but don't know what to ask.

Thanks!

·
11,182 Posts
Shipping is the biggest hurdle. If you’re in a remote area or far from buyers, shippi will be required and will drive your sales cost down

I’m in at 0.25 if shipping is required. Pick up is 30-40 cents depending on the year if Mfg

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I don't know- those dead calibers are ones no one can afford to shoot, or so I heard on this board. You probably aught to ping Mike Duke- he can help you throw them out. o_O

·
Registered
442 Posts
I don't know- those dead calibers are ones no one can afford to shoot, or so I heard on this board. You probably aught to ping Mike Duke- he can help you throw them out. o_O
Yeah, Mike tells us that he has a metric TON of that stuff, and I'm sure he has so much he can afford to sell some to you.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have a bunch of the Romanian 8mm in wooden crates to dispose of and I'm having trouble finding information on current pricing. I would appreciate any info you guys can offer to price it for sale. I want it to move in a fairly short time period.

Same situation with South African .303 Brit. I have a bunch of it to sell, but don't know what to ask.

Thanks!
Is the Romanian 8mm the 680 round crates, 2-340 round spam cans per crate?

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
What are you asking on the Romy and 303 I may be interested in making a road trip.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The last couple of cases I bought cost $380 each on gunbroker. That price does NOT include shipping. I think I paid around $45-$50 per case to ship. Hope that helps you a bit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts