1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I watch Fox News reporting this morning...my stomach is turning and I am sickened by what I'm seeing. A major American city is being looted and burned. Business owners are being wiped out,their buildings are destroyed,the police are ordered to evacuate their own buildings. Is anyone in charge there...?
All this is being watched all across the world. This MN city is control+led by Democrats. Even Pres. Trump is dismayed and has said that he will send in troops if this travesty is not brought under control. I am appalled that private citizens there in Minnianapolis are not able to protect their own property.
I am an Oath Keeper,Lifetime Oath Keeper # 30. I am retired military. I am a former police officer. Oath Keepers National has called for a national conference call Friday at 8PM ET. Oath Keepers protected stores,business's and private property during the Fergueson,MO riots...no one was killed under their protection.no buildings were looted or burned. Oath Keepers will not go anywhere they are not asked to enter or help protect.
I would ask that those who are appalled and disgusted by what is being allowed to happen in a major American city,make their feelings known and force the 'do-nothing' mayor and gov. of MN to protect their own citizens.
I am over 350-miles away and cannot be there physically...but I would not stand by and watch this happen anywhere in Indiana.

·
11,183 Posts
Why aren’t the oath keepers appalled at the gross overstepping of power and murdering people in their custody.

until the “good cops” start fighting all the bad cops in their ranks, things like this will continue.

video of what appears to be a Saint Paul officer disguised but starting some of the destruction (smashing windows at an autozone) early in the protest.

·
11,183 Posts
I say this not in support of burning or looting, though civil disobedience does get attention.

The frustrations of an unchecked police force build over time. The acquittal of the officers who shot and murdered Philando Castile et al, builds resentment and disbelief that the forces are there to protect and serve all people.

·
11,183 Posts
the for the president to then glorify or promote shooting citizens.

say "we are sending in the national guard to keep the peace"

not "when the looting starts the shooting starts"

this is insanity.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
One unfortunate and commonly observed behavior is the difference between how regular people are treated and how the swamp treats it’s own.

If it had been you or I kneeling on the guys neck, or even standing there observing, we would have been arrested immediately, and left for the DA and “justice” system to sort out. But here we are days later and it’s still “under investigation “. That’s what’s really got that community torqued, and I don’t blame them one bit.

I don’t condone burning AutoZone or Arby’s, since they are a service to the community.

·
11,183 Posts
where are these "oath keepers" when Arbery was chased down and murdered?Then nothing happens ot the perpetrators for months because they were affiliated with the police force.

These events all build on each other.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,273 Posts
I am not anti LEO but i have something that many do not understand . Your County Sheriff is the Only Law Enforcement Officer directly accountable to the people ,he/she is the only LEO who is !! City police ,State LEO and up answer only to the politicians Not to the people !!
In my experience Sheriff deputies are far better trained ,no they are not innocent of an occasional Atrocity !! But of late all the major incidents have been committed by the politician controlled Police ,all the way up the chain to the national level ...... A Governor can call up the National Guard but only a County Sheriff can call up a militia of Citizens under Law !!
What i see is a "cultural" divide of attitudes within the LEO community ,no a majority of LEO`s are Good People no matter who they work for but "Bad Apples" seem to persist in in politician controlled departments .....Any Sheriff who allows one to is promptly cashiered in the next election !!

Rory you indicate that you saw an undercover officer on video "cast the first stone " , this is unconscionable but what i expect from a Politician controlled department ........"Never let a good crises go to waste !" sound familiar ??
Who uses rubber bullets and gas against Citizens most often and indiscriminately ??

Have you noticed that Sheriff`s across the country have stood up to the Politician`s declaring Unconstitutional measures ,but not One Police dept. head has !!!

Think on that for a while .....

·
11,183 Posts
And as we discuss corrupted politicians and using the police state for their own agenda and gain. How are these two messages a month apart?
There is nothing in the last few days that have made any attempt at deescalating violent behavior. Quite the contrary.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Asking a simple question: Who condones anyone rioting,looting,burning...? Under what circumstances...? City police were under orders to retreat and evacuate their own police headquarters. The correct response for anyone committing the felony of arson is arrest by LEO. The original crime of apparent negligent homocide by a LEO is not any reason to riot,loot,burn and destroy private or public property. Any LEO,fireman,first responder or military person has taken an oath to..."protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies,foreign and domestic". That is their oath...and is an oath for life. The Oath Keepers National is an organization of volunteers...LEO,military,first responders...both active and retired. As a group,we only respond for a request for help or assistance or protection from private citizens.

·
11,183 Posts
Maybe the private citizens need protection from the LEO. The rank and file of LEO should stop protecting the dirtbags in their ranks.

sadly, inaction from the good ones make them complicit in the actions of the bad.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
sigh.

Rory i love you to death & would do damn near anything for you if you ask.......... you know that.

i just cant condone rioting as a means of "protest" & faux outrage by the people who are doing it.

its just a means to rob, destroy & get free stuff.

they dont even really care about the guy who was murdered or justice for him in anyway.

this is just an excuse to go tear stuff up.

think about it bud: you live in a "large" city..... if these same goons were to come up on your big building & decide they wanna break in & see what they can grab for free while fuckin up all your stuff & "make a cracker pay the price"..

would you still feel this way?

·
11,183 Posts
Sdk,

I am not condoning thedestruction of property. And just now saw a video of Columbus police smashing windows at a local theater. The only purpose for these actions are to blame others or incite the same behavior.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Here is a live video of a national news networks news team being arrested while reporting on the scene

how is this the land of the free?
Oh poor CNN, quit buying into the smoke screen garbage. Have you seen the other 10 minutes of film before they get arrested. No you haven’t and never will! It’s the footage where the police tell them repeatedly to get back behind the first line. And then the producer turns the feed back on and the poor CNN crew is arrested after heard asking where do you want us to move? They achieved what they were after, and will continue to manipulate the feeble minded.

·
11,183 Posts
Oh poor CNN, quit buying into the smoke screen garbage. Have you seen the other 10 minutes of film before they get arrested. No you haven’t and never will! It’s the footage where the police tell them repeatedly to get back behind the first line. And then the producer turns the feed back on and the poor CNN crew is arrested after heard asking where do you want us to move? They achieved what they were after, and will continue to manipulate the feeble minded.

I searched more and still have yet to see that coverage, or are you just giving an opinion of what you think happened?

what i do see is the news team, on air, offering to move wherever the police need them to be. just because you don't care for CNN does not mean that this is right. arresting media is the antithesis of supporting the constitution.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sdk,

I am not condoning thedestruction of property. And just now saw a video of Columbus police smashing windows at a local theater. The only purpose for these actions are to blame others or incite the same behavior.

Rory,

bad cops can be anywhere. over reacting cops can too. we all know this.

we also know that wrong is wrong. robbing, rioting, raping, looting, vandalizing are all "wrong".

^^^ these things have NEVER solved a problem. EVER. they wont now either. they just create more problems.

maybe im just getting too old, but if any of this is attempted at my home or towards my family? i plan to react with the maximum amount "self defense" allowable.

judged by 12 is still better odds than carried by 6.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All the opinions given above have a significant meaning. However,all have missed the most salient point. Every time this crap occurs, it happens in a mostly democratic controlled city...an 'urban-plantation'...with a largely black population. Where else have we seen this...? Baltimore,MD...Los Angeles,CA...Ferguson,MO a suburb of St. Louis,MO...New Orleans,LA (Katrina)...etc. Tell me I'm wrong in my opinion to say this:" Anyone who votes for a democrat,in any election,at any level...local,state,federal...is too stupid to be breathing air." In every case,the police have been restrained so much,they cannot do their job and protect lives and property...by a dem mayor or gov.
Yes...I'm prejudiced. I hate stupid,lazy,cowards who have control of a city,county or state...and in Obama's case,president.
There...I've said it...let the mud slinging begin. Just remember...all I've stated is the truth.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
All the opinions given above have a significant meaning. However,all have missed the most salient point. Every time this crap occurs, it happens in a mostly democratic controlled city...an 'urban-plantation'...with a largely black population. Where else have we seen this...? Baltimore,MD...Los Angeles,CA...Ferguson,MO a suburb of St. Louis,MO...New Orleans,LA (Katrina)...etc. Tell me I'm wrong in my opinion to say this:" Anyone who votes for a democrat,in any election,at any level...local,state,federal...is too stupid to be breathing air." In every case,the police have been restrained so much,they cannot do their job and protect lives and property...by a dem mayor or gov.
Yes...I'm prejudiced. I hate stupid,lazy,cowards who have control of a city,county or state...and in Obama's case,president.
There...I've said it...let the mud slinging begin. Just remember...all I've stated is the truth.

·
11,183 Posts
Len,
Make this very clear, your racist ranting will serve only to have you permanently removed from this forum. This is your last warning.

continue down this path and you will be permanently banned.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts