1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get an approx price to start at if I list this for sale on here Its a Anm2 30 cal buffalo arms both plates are cut they are overlapping two different guns, trunion is good, top cover is complete top an bottom plates are good an the spadegrips that's all I have more pics just ask anm2.jpg anm2 closeup.jpg Thanks

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
...get ready...

Toolman should be drooling all over his keyboard when he sees this. Just wait...the PM's will be blistering your server soon...LOL.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Thats ok, just sent him the link:rofl:, but I think he already has one, the overlapping plates is excellent though

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
You guys are no help to me when I am trying to save money! Nice kit it sure would be a nice semi :D I will be watching for when you come up with a price. I just realized you are only 45 minutes from me :eek: that could be trouble!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'ld give you $3000 for it.

I had a complete kit like that years ago, bought it for $500 and sold it for $1500. Had to sell it, kids came along.

Troy

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Ive known the OP for years. Ive seen this kit in person. I can vouch for seller and the product.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'm an idiot

Skimmed the post and in my mind thought it was a full kit, got excited. I gotta stop posting when I'm tired.

Still want it though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts