1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across a few ANM2 items and would be interested in some trades or for sale.

-ANM2 extractor in the wrap NOS....just like the 1919 one,a bit smaller with a larger claw....$50 @ (3-pieces available)
-booster carbon scraper in the wrap NOS....$30 @ 3-available

Need a booster carbon scraper for the 1919 and a couple of extractor's. Email ([email protected])

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Booster cleaner

Email sent for a booster cleaner. Can you post pictures of the cleaners?

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...pic's to follow

I'm really lazy...LOL. The extractor claw is huge...in relation to the 1919 one. That's why I believe it is for the .303...a rimmed cartridge.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have pictures of a British .303 extractor from a Browning MKII.
It is also (lightly) marked.
Do yours look like these?

Metal

Tool Calipers Metalworking hand tool Cutting tool Backsaw

Connecting rod Tool

Knockout punch Cylinder Tool accessory

Metal

If the extractors you have are the same as what is pictured I would like to buy whatever isn't already spoken for.
I would also like one of the carbon scrapers, if any remain available.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....added info...

OK...got the lazy bug out and took a couple pic's of the extractors. They are the same as the previous post...but the claw is backwards...!! Does this mean they are for 30/06...? Somebody school me on these,as I want to be exact in my description because I'm selling them. The extractors are coated with cosmoline and the paper they were in fell apart...hence the 'paper-trail'.

Only 1-extractor is spoken for...awaiting payment...other two and a scraper spoken for to previous poster.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
OK...got the lazy bug out and took a couple pic's of the extractors. They are the same as the previous post...but the claw is backwards...!! Does this mean they are for 30/06...? Somebody school me on these,as I want to be exact in my description because I'm selling them. The extractors are coated with cosmoline and the paper they were in fell apart...hence the 'paper-trail'.

Only 1-extractor is spoken for...awaiting payment...other two and a scraper spoken for to previous poster.
The British BSA MKII .303 Browning can handle either left or right hand feed.
So, the extractor can be set up with the "claw" on either side to accommodate that.

Line

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...more pic's...

Finally got the digital camera working...battery needed charging. Had to unwrap the booster to show it. There are...in order...booster,feed slide,sear holder,sear,extractor,firing pin and carbon cleaners. There are 3-of-each....in-the-wrap. Holding the previous prices listed for the extractor's and scrapers. Booster...$30,sear holder...$20,sear $15,firing pin $20,slide $10. First extractor SOLD...found another one and they are all SPF. and a scraper. Everything else is up for grabs. Send funds to ...Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend, IN-46614....800-380-4867.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hi Len- got the extractor - looks nice. Now the question is what does it fit ? It "looks" like the 303 ANM2 one sort of, and will probably work (?). It is not a for the M37, Clearly different. I found the number "C-3964-5" on the arm. Does not correspond to a "British" number or the other extractors I have for the 303 gun. The 303 Extractors I have are in the white. Wondering if these are for the 30 cal gun ANM2 ? does anyone know what the dwg number on the arm corresponds to ?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Hi Len- got the extractor - looks nice. Now the question is what does it fit ? It "looks" like the 303 ANM2 one sort of, and will probably work (?). It is not a for the M37, Clearly different. I found the number "C-3964-5" on the arm. Does not correspond to a "British" number or the other extractors I have for the 303 gun. The 303 Extractors I have are in the white. Wondering if these are for the 30 cal gun ANM2 ? does anyone know what the dwg number on the arm corresponds to ?
Those are 30 cal ANM2 parts. I had a bunch of sets like that at the creek a few years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts