1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
...nice cart...

...but already have my hands full...LOL. Really an improvement (?) as the 1917 carts weight was about #550...empty.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've got a demilled U.S. M-1 81mm that would go great with this, but I expect it to sell for a pretty high price. The brackets are unobtainable as well, and I don't know of anyone duplicating them. So it goes.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I don't figure it will sell for much . It is an early model made before they started to put in all the holes to make them be whatever cart you wanted by adding the proper brackets . This is only for the 81 , can't be used for anything else without ruining it , brackets are non-existant , mortar owners are rare , and it needs a total overhaul . I would guess $3-400 as it sits . Restored with the brackets , $4,000 or up . But .... where you gonna get the brackets ?
But....if two guys have the brackets.....who knows how much it could fetch.
Chris

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Cart

It really bothers me when people won't come out and say what they want for something, if you really want to sell it put a starting price on it! Other then the aluminum rims it looks the same as the rest of the carts, being a mortar cart isn't that great if it doesn't have all the special brackets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts