1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! New to the forum, been watching you guys (and gals) for over a year and was finally able to get the wife to allow me to buy a parts kit the other day so i had to join the forum:) . Allow me to introduce myself, im currently in the Air Force sationed state side. Before I joined I was reenacting the American Civil War, WW1 and WW2 since i was 16 up in the midwest. And ever since i was a little kid i have loved firearms, just something about them keeps me in awe. Well, that's enough about me im sure ill have lots of questions later on when i start building my 1919.
Jason D.
USAF

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason, your first kit is just the start. Before you know it you will be like the rest of us and have every parts kit know to man!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wife...

Now that will take alot of explaining to the wife why i need every parts kit known to man, it took long enough for the 1919! :)
Jason D
USAF

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome

Jason;

Welcome to the herd. Congrats on the 1919.

Now, about the explanation to the wife about one of all the kits. You mean she won't go for the "but honey, all the other guys got one of each?"

Looking forward to seeing how she shoots (the browning, not the wife :) ). And of course like always, we need pics..........

Keep us posted......

Steve :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
welcome iyaayas84. this is like a crack habit:D I just need this one more accessory, case of ammo, etc, etc...
mcj600

·
6,504 Posts
Welcome aboard. Let us know what we can do to help...you've already overcome the major obstacle so it's all down hill from here.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome iaayas84. Now, empty all of your pocket's and hand me your wallet. Now you can move on to step 2 Building.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the club. The way to get your wife on your side is to say "honey this is your gun. Ill build me one now and we can shoot together." wont be long she will be burning more ammo than you. Have fun----Be safe

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Yeah, it's a disease..... but we've all got it already so don't worry about it- jump right on in!

Just remember- Resistance is futile; You WILL be assimilated........:D

MG

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
to the beltfed brotherhood!

Scott
USAFE
48th SPS
70's

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeop thats right Cannon AFB the one and only! Thanks guys for the warm welcome this is why i always liked shooting and reenting, everyone is so nice and helpfull. I get the wife to go shooting once and awhile, she likes the modle 97 trench gun and revolvers so we will see if i can get her addicted to 1919s. It took a little longer than i was hoping to get the parts kit because the wifes pregnant with our first so my wallet is already empty (sorry arctic2, too late). And soon as i get the 1919 running i will be sure to get pics, more than likely after the kid is born.
Jason D.
USAF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts