1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This one came from Strembridge through Dan Shay, at Knob Creek, some time back. Had a blank firer on it as I recall, didnt take much to correct it.

Stock was stressed cracked just below the back end of the receiver. I had the Garand stock fixer guy look about gluing and putting some sort of a finish on the kinda sorry stock. In fact, I even bought a parts set intending to change the stocks. Parts set is 38A, stocks visibly and mechanically different, not much, but enough to notice. So now I have a parts set to dispose of........

Hmm.......lost a picture.??? Stock is lighter than wall picture shows it to be.

PJH

DSC00907.JPG
DSC00908.JPG

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
Yes I would love to know a price myself as that would look great in the Italian collection.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check your PMs, Guys.......that is now called a "Conversation" in the drop down box under your avatar.

PJH

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
Pm reploed to PJ awaiting 383runners response since he posted first.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chased cattle & built 4 strands of barbed wire over a creek this afternoon......bee guys coming in the morning. Pictures asap

PJH

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
PJH,
In regards to your second picture you posted. Please move the Sturmgewehr to the top shelf where it belongs.
Thank you. 😊
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahhhh......top shelf.......I keep it down low as it is a daily shooter. Dont have to stretch to get it off the pins.!!!!!!

PJH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts