1919 A4 Forums banner

Any semi SG-43 builders still around?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Cincylance 
#1 ·
I'd love to get my kit built into a semi, but I'm having trouble finding a builder that's still around. Gregs site no longer works, so I'm assuming he's out of action. I have no welding equipment/experience and have been slammed at work, so this is a project I need to send to a gunsmith that knows what they're doing.

Any advice is appreciated.

#2 ·
Yep, Greg Clark has retired. I have not heard of another builder. I can attest this a labor intensive and difficult build. Certainly most pro builders can find an easier way to make a buck.

Greg now GIVES away excellent build instructions to any member of weapons guild. It is a 2 CD set loaded with pics and how to on every step.

Karl

#6 ·
My buddy had a Wiselite SG-43 semi. After firing 200 rounds, he disassembled it to clean it and we could clearly see the gun was beating itself to death. It seems their specific semi conversion was not well thought through like most 1919 semi builds. He had bought the gun through Century and was able to return it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.