1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Zanesville visiting the wife's family and was hoping to find something fun to do. If I can't find something to do I'll be stuck shopping with four women :eek: Help!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
NotEnough said:
Ohio Gun Collectors Show in Wilmington, Ohio, July 15-16.

unless he goes with someone who is a member as his guest, it will be a wasted trip.....besides that, that is also quite far away as well, past dayton.......on the other side of the state from where he will be at.

·
Registered
3 Posts
welcome to BULLETFEST VII and the world's loudest firingline!

look me up and introduce youself. i've been to some of the big machinegun/semi-auto shoots and i like to think we are the friendliest and most fun.

we are definitely the BIGGEST!

two miniguns confirmed and i'm waiting to see if the third is completed in time to make the shoot.

I70 east to I77 north. get off at bolivar and take 212 east to 800. 800 north to 183. 183 north/east to 43. 43 south to arrow road. north 2 miles to the shoot/gunshow.

campybob, the idiot that founded bulletfest

·
Registered
662 Posts
AK Addict, i should have a spot on the line at bulletfest. Just look for the 1919a4.com sign. Stop by, have a cold soda and shoot my 1919. That goes for any of you reading this - stop by say hello and if you don't have a gun shoot mine. Should be a good event. A hot event too as the wether looks to be sunny and in the upper 80's. Better than wind and rain though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bullet-Fest

Hello AK,
Stop by and say hello to me also. If you happen to have about 30 .45acps with you take a run on one of my subguns. Look for the really muscular guy that looks like a cross between George Clooney and Tom Seleck. I'll be the guy 2 spots down from him. No, seriously look for the S.C. state flag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts