1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I picked up a A.R. Sales Co. Mark IV semi M-14 2 digit sn all U.S. Military parts but the receiver. I no they were made in California in the early 1970's and only about 200-250 were made. I need to no what it is worth? I think they were the first semi M-14 Made.

Thanks Valley

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Today I picked up a A.R. Sales Co. Mark IV semi M-14 2 digit sn all U.S. Military parts but the receiver. I no they were made in California in the early 1970's and only about 200-250 were made. I need to no what it is worth? I think they were the first semi M-14 Made.

Thanks Valley
I believe I tried to buy one of those from that company back in the day. I sent off the money and waited a couple months and received nothing. I then sent them a letter asking for my money back if they could not fill the order thinking I had just been scammed. They returned my money without a comment. Later I ordered one from Springfield Arms. That was back when they would sell you the receiver alone. I don't think they will do that anymore. I have no idea of what AR sales receivers are worth or what quality they may be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts