1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, I came across a couple of articles while performing a SAW search. One article I read had a price tag of $4K and another one $7K. I haven't actually seen them for sale anywhere. Reminds me of my years in the army! I would love to have one, but I can't imagine what the price tag would be, especially given the brand name. I need another job for this hobby!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Thought I heard they were bringing over the 240s as well, in semi form. Not shown on the website, except for the F/A version. Time will tell!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Talked with a guy that works there. I think the price is going to be closer to 10k. I also heard they were going to be very limited production. Unfortunately. I want one in the worst way. It would look great next to the PKM

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Didn't OOW, or somebody else, make a pseudo 240/249 that used a clip on HK trigger group? Just add a transferrable HK sear, and you have an uber cool MG.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Didn't OOW, or somebody else, make a pseudo 240/249 that used a clip on HK trigger group? Just add a transferrable HK sear, and you have an uber cool MG.
They still have at least one at this time. Just under 14K. Pretty sure the HK's are gonna be a tad higher.
:jedicrying:

There's another outfit that builds semi M249's in a few different flavors, too. Even have multi-caliber options.
http://www.machinegunarmory.com/civilian_firearms.html

Don't know anything about them myself. Except that I WANT ONE. :D

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
OOW just does the m240, the m249 is machinegun armory as mentioned above, here is a small article http://www.smallarmsreview.com/display.article.cfm?idarticles=1090

I have one and its a pretty slick gun, although I have never tried my HK sear in it.

I know at shot a couple of years ago FNH mentioned the semi 249 was going to be the same price as dealer sample, at the time that was just short of $7k but I bet its $10k since they can clearly see there are folks out there that have payed that for a clone. My.02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts