1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to change my travel at the last minute, and it meant flying into Cincinnati (CVG) on Thursday afternoon, about 1:00. If anyone is driving down that way in that afternoon or thereabouts, let me know. One way car rental is expensive! Let me know ASAP.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sure, I'll pick you up. Might look into flying out of Knoxville instead, as it is closer :D

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
You could have risen down with me Rollin but I'm leaving here in about an hour or so.
Guess this means I will beat you to that blue light special on isle five.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, CaptMax. This all happened at the last minute, so I had to improvise. Cinci was the closest I could get without spending a LOT more money. And it would have been $80 to rent a car one way, just to get to Louisville, plus the hassle. I am working on connecting with Starvingboy, and hope that will work out. I knew this Creek trip was gonna kill me, but I was too deep in to bail out, lol.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Good to see you got it worked out, Rollin. I don't imagine it's easy anymore for a lone, hitchhiking hippy with a big bag of beltfeds. :rofl::rofl: :eek:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thanks, CaptMax. This all happened at the last minute, so I had to improvise. Cinci was the closest I could get without spending a LOT more money. And it would have been $80 to rent a car one way, just to get to Louisville, plus the hassle. I am working on connecting with Starvingboy, and hope that will work out. I knew this Creek trip was gonna kill me, but I was too deep in to bail out, lol.
Try Rory, if he's going this year it will be through Cinci

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Dony. But I have things worked out with Starvingboy, so all is good. Much appreciated though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts