1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original TM 9-2190-Dept. of the army Tech. Manual.-Operation, Organizational, Maintenance, Ordnance Field Maintenance-Cal. 50 Basic Aircraft Machinegun An-M3. I can't tell you how much this helped me when I was building my .50. I tried searching the TM archives and was unable to come up with this one. Anyway, I found one copy at Knob Creek and paid dearly for it. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to reprint or copy this as others might benefit from the info.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a book scanner and a full version of Acrobat 7.0......

It would probably take a week to get it back to you.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,035 Posts
!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!!!! I have been praying one of these would turn up someday. For all of us with M3 kits this will be a great boon. I have a variety of M2 manuals, FM-this, TM-that, XYZM....;) and a Frigidaire M2 Aircraft manual, but the M3 has been totally elusive!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boss 429 contacted me yesterday about turning the TM into a pdf file. If he still wants to do it thats fine otherwise somebody else can have a crack at it. I'm not looking to make any money on these, right now I don't have the time . I just thought if someone converted the tm we could get some copies floating around and anybody that has a copy could make others a copy as well. Will keep you guys posted on the progress.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Blake's guns,
I would also like a copy as I'm sure many others with M3HB will. I would be willing to send a few dollars your way to help offset your original purchase price and repay you for your informational generosity.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tech manual

Hi! I have just joined this fourm, I have all the tech manuals on cd, they are current as of this year, all small arms that are in the us army inventory. If anyone would like a copy I can burn you one

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yeah, I would want one -- don't have a .50, yet, but I might need one someday, especially if the gubbmint decided I DIDN'T!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd like a copy too. Thanks for sharing your find. I'm sure alot of people will find it very useful.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just send me an address and I will send one or I can e-mail tm,s Sorry no M3 tm,onlyM2 and M85
my e-mail,[email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Me Too!

Blake's guns, I'd like a copy of the .pdf 'cause my M3 is on the way!!!!! :D I'm very willing to send a few dollars to the member who is going to the trouble of making the copies.

Prof

1 - 20 of 37 Posts