1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original TM 9-2190-Dept. of the army Tech. Manual.-Operation, Organizational, Maintenance, Ordnance Field Maintenance-Cal. 50 Basic Aircraft Machinegun An-M3. I can't tell you how much this helped me when I was building my .50. I tried searching the TM archives and was unable to come up with this one. Anyway, I found one copy at Knob Creek and paid dearly for it. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to reprint or copy this as others might benefit from the info.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a book scanner and a full version of Acrobat 7.0......

It would probably take a week to get it back to you.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!!!! I have been praying one of these would turn up someday. For all of us with M3 kits this will be a great boon. I have a variety of M2 manuals, FM-this, TM-that, XYZM....;) and a Frigidaire M2 Aircraft manual, but the M3 has been totally elusive!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boss 429 contacted me yesterday about turning the TM into a pdf file. If he still wants to do it thats fine otherwise somebody else can have a crack at it. I'm not looking to make any money on these, right now I don't have the time . I just thought if someone converted the tm we could get some copies floating around and anybody that has a copy could make others a copy as well. Will keep you guys posted on the progress.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Blake's guns,
I would also like a copy as I'm sure many others with M3HB will. I would be willing to send a few dollars your way to help offset your original purchase price and repay you for your informational generosity.

·
Registered
184 Posts
TM for M3

Count me in..........TANKER

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tech manual

Hi! I have just joined this fourm, I have all the tech manuals on cd, they are current as of this year, all small arms that are in the us army inventory. If anyone would like a copy I can burn you one

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yeah, I would want one -- don't have a .50, yet, but I might need one someday, especially if the gubbmint decided I DIDN'T!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd like a copy too. Thanks for sharing your find. I'm sure alot of people will find it very useful.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i just ordered my m3hb kit today! i would love to have a copy of any manuals avaible. also m119 what would it take to get ahold of that cd with all the current us guns on it. that would be very usefull. thanks guys for the effort. please let me know.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just send me an address and I will send one or I can e-mail tm,s Sorry no M3 tm,onlyM2 and M85
my e-mail,[email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Me Too!

Blake's guns, I'd like a copy of the .pdf 'cause my M3 is on the way!!!!! :D I'm very willing to send a few dollars to the member who is going to the trouble of making the copies.

Prof

1 - 20 of 37 Posts