1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one today and I need the disassembly info. Hours of web searches have produced zero. Thanks for any help that you can offer.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,342 Posts
a venerable old piece stripper only loaded no mag 7 rounds if i remember though 7.63 mauser or 9mm i dont if you dont find any info get a floored tent zip your self inside and work slowly and carefully the tent will catch any shooting springs and balls so you dont have to look to hard to find them OH safety glasses and keep your mouth closed LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
OK I just got mine out and had to figure out how to do it again. This gun shoot 8mm styer ammo, I think Fiocchi is the only one that makes it.

1 make sure that it is unloaded (should be easy because the ammo is hard to find).

2 pull back on charging handle until locked back.

3 Look for tab on top of exposed piece and push down while turning cocking handle counter clockwise and it should come off

4 remove firing pin

5 now you need to push down on the mag release so the whole assembly goes forward.

6 now you need to take the barrel and press it against the desk (or what ever you are taking it apart on) With the pressure off, slide the wedge that is under the front site, to one side and the whole assembly will come out.

7 you can remove the left side plate/ grip assembly in one piece without unscrewing the grip screw to get to the inturnal mag and see all the insides too.

8 the mag assembly will lift out from the bottem so you can see behind it, just pull up on the bottem part and it will come out

After that you should be able to figuie out how thw rest comes apart.

If you have any problems feel free to e-mail me and I will try and help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts