1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I live in the area and have spoken to him a few times by email. Seems like a decent person. He was always quick to answer any of my questions and had no problem with me picking an item up locally. I plan to make a purchase with him, but I'm just not ready yet. I'm sure there has to be several members who have purchased items from him. His stuff does look awesome!

Rob

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the followup. I feel better about sending $$ off to the dude.
I really do hope this mount is the bomb.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I have a bunch of his mounts and heavy duty MG42 AA tripod. All are top notch. Not historical but easy to shoot from.

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
I too have bought from him. I had him make a custom adapter for my ANM2

Gun Machine gun Vehicle Machine Wheel

I want to see that new mount in action in video. I would upgrade mine to tame the muzzle rise (springs just don't cut it).

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought an adapter from him too. I purchased when he was busy and had to wait two or three months for shipment. Other than that everything went great.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hell Yea I know this guys work! I own several of his works of Art! In fact if you look at his "other auctions" on GB and select the M2HB mount scroll down to the last picture, that's my wife, gun, and one of the mounts I purchased from him years ago and it's still working great!. Rich fabricates some awesome gun mounts and puts a lot of thought and time into making each one. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality, durability, and functionality of each of products he makes. Just remember quality does take longer so don't get impatient, you will be happy with whatever you purchase from him, I have and so have others that I know.

Frank in GA.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've owned one of his buffered mounts on my 1919A4 for several years and couldn't be happier with it, really well made and works great.
In fact, he's just built me a mount for my M2HB and it's due back from paint this week!
Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I'm adding my 1919 in 54R to that mount and putting a BMG parts small picatinny rail on the rear site to which I'll put some sort of optic...prob just an Eotech for now.

Does that sound like a reasonable rig for shooting FA on the OFAST line?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have been using one of Rich's mounts with my 1919 for a number of years. Like others, I am extremely impressed with the design and quality of his work and can't imagine being without it - it's spoiled me.

Plan on getting another one day soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts