1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else still waiting for their stuff to ship?

I've won items in many Morphy Auctions over the years. Their communication and shipping has always been stupid fast.
I won an MG in their Nov 17/18 auction and it's been radio silence for the last 3 weeks. No replies to emails from 3 different people I emailed. Payment was cleared, the item has been in my efile inventory since the 5th.

·
12,782 Posts
i took a half dozen emails to get them to be able to open my ffl/sot.

and they did not accept payment until after ffl. so im a few weeks out too but not really that pressed about it.

rory

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i took a half dozen emails to get them to be able to open my ffl/sot.

and they did not accept payment until after ffl. so im a few weeks out too but not really that pressed about it.

rory
They have never taken more than 2 days to ship before, and after more than 2 weeks this time I was concerned. If you havent received yours either, I'll consider it a good sign.. I just wanted to make sure it didnt actually ship and is buried at FedEx somewhere. FedEx lately has been a mess, with at least half my incoming packages disappearing for a week or two lately. At this point I'd rather they not ship until after christmas.

·
12,782 Posts
i feel like in the past they gave me tracking info when they shipped. but they answer all my calls fast so i'd call them for sure.

what did you get?

i only ended up with the m14 receiver

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i feel like in the past they gave me tracking info when they shipped. but they answer all my calls fast so i'd call them for sure.

what did you get?

I called and all they could tell me is my order was paid for. The person answering the phone had no idea about shipping.

I got the C&R Vickers.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

what did you get?

Did your stuff ship yet? I finally talked to someone who at least looked my auction item. They have no idea why it hasnt shipped, and all the people who would know are off all this week...

·
12,782 Posts
Did your stuff ship yet? I finally talked to someone who at least looked my auction item. They have no idea why it hasnt shipped, and all the people who would know are off all this week...
Not sure. With all the efile shenanigans, I’ve not been able to check to see if it’s cleared yet

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Spoke with another person today who said my MG hasn't shipped yet because they don't know if it can be shipped or not yet. Was told they only use the USPS for shipping now.
What a mess. I don't mind waiting for NFA stuff, but waiting more than a month after the transfer was approved for it to even ship is ridiculous. I can't imagine any of my customers not having a serious problem if I took this long to ship their item.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Spoke with another person today who said my MG hasn't shipped yet because they don't know if it can be shipped or not yet. Was told they only use the USPS for shipping now.
What a mess. I don't mind waiting for NFA stuff, but waiting more than a month after the transfer was approved for it to even ship is ridiculous. I can't imagine any of my customers not having a serious problem if I took this long to ship their item.
That does sound very ridiculous!
How can they take in items for auction without having a solid method in place to deliver them!

On a more personal note, Bigbore does a great job with packing and shipping the items he sells.

Richard

·
12,782 Posts
Some of the items they sell are too heavy for usps. That can’t be their only option :(

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Some of the items they sell are too heavy for usps. That can’t be their only option :(
I don't think anyone there knows what's going on. I just got an email that I owe them $300 more in addition to the invoice I pain in full on 11/23.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is like watching a collision on the highway.
Tell me about it. Anyone know any of the clowns that work there? I still haven't heard anything and get the same runaround when I call asking why it hasn't shipped yet.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
The only guy I know there is John K. but he is in charge of the MG's and I doubt he knows about the shipping practices. I can tell you about a year ago that Dolf bought a Foo dog from one of the auctions and then found out after he won the auction that they would not ship it. Thankfully Amishbob picked it up for me and then I grabbed it from him while helping him and the wife on a house project then it lived at my house for a while before I finally drove it down to Dolf's but what a cluster ___! One would think that they may have mentioned that is the listing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts