1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Richard,

Have you heard anything new with regards to the CETME Model L stuff? Anyone besides weaponeerer doing flats or anything with Receivers? I see HMG sold out of their limited run? Any chance you can talk them into a run of 100% receivers? Any ATF approved semi Mods? Any word on Spanish Optics for the LV models?

I have bought a ton of kits now and even sold a bunch. Its one of the few newer parts kits that interest me today.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richard,

Have you heard anything new with regards to the CETME Model L stuff? Anyone besides weaponeerer doing flats or anything with Receivers? I see HMG sold out of their limited run? Any chance you can talk them into a run of 100% receivers? Any ATF approved semi Mods? Any word on Spanish Optics for the LV models?

I have bought a ton of kits now and even sold a bunch. Its one of the few newer parts kits that interest me today.

Thanks!
SARCO has new US made CETME Model L barrels and APEX should have a batch next week.
I have no contact/connection with the HMG build project, so anyone with an FFL is welcome to explore the receivers they manufacture.
I know of several companies that were exploring the semi-auto CETME Model L build, none have given me any update, nor would I expect them to share their work with me.
I have seen pictures of MODEL LV's with optics mounted, but don't know what those scopes are called.
Its a good time to buy the kits as they are ON SALE!

Richard

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
SARCO has new US made CETME Model L barrels and APEX should have a batch next week.
I have no contact/connection with the HMG build project, so anyone with an FFL is welcome to explore the receivers they manufacture.
I know of several companies that were exploring the semi-auto CETME Model L build, none have given me any update, nor would I expect them to share their work with me.
I have seen pictures of MODEL LV's with optics mounted, but don't know what those scopes are called.
Its a good time to buy the kits as they are ON SALE!

Richard
Thanks for the reply Richard. This next batch of CETME Barrels... were they made to the same spec or did they add a little to the chamber Diameter as many were pretty loose on the last batch?

I figure any Spanish Optic would be more correct than we can find. Right now I am thinking my German Z51 as you saw pictures of a while back.

Haha, yeah I saw the sale. I got spoiled on the black friday sale. I think I have bought 10 or so kits from you at this point. Sold about 5 of them but I am still well stocked for now. I might have to pick up some more barrels when they come in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Richard, any update on these incoming barrels?
I believe SARCO has the CETME Model L barrels for sale.
APEX is still waiting for our delivery.

AND...

The 81MM mortars will be listed soon.
We had people out today sorting them and getting pictures.
Looks like we have three types..

Richard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts