1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2085 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11-20-08 update
IF YOU PAYED BY CREDIT CARD PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you may know, B & D Guns is a small mom and pop shop. They don't do alot of business outside of transfers. This is the largest buy that they and I have been involved in with several thousands of dollars in sales. Here is where the PROBLEM lies. B&D's credit card payments are processed through a company known as Payment Alliance International. Dianne received a call from them today saying that the abnormal usage and such large volume of transactions that have taken place this week red flagged their account as possible fraudelent CC transactions. The reason this was done is because Dianne usually only does around $2000 in CC sales in a year. Dianne spent nearly two hours on the phone in tears trying to resolve this problem. It was sent to RISK LOSS PREVENTION where she talked to a gentelman name Will Peters and his supervisor Keith. She explained to them that this is a one time only dealing and even offered to pay more (out of our pockets) then the 2.5% they charge her for CC usage. They did not seem to want to help in any way and offered no simple solution. They said that we could charge the CC and the funds will be held until we can prove that the item purchused was delivered (i.e. postal or UPS delivery confrimation) at that point we would then receive the money from the CC company for the item. As, you can figure we would be putting thousands and thousands of dollars on the line up front that we simply do not have. They also said that they would need to talk to everyone making a CC purchuse to verify that the charge was legit. I would ask that everyone call and ask to speak to Keith or Will Peters in the Risk Loss Prevention Dept. at 1-888-501-2273. Dianne is working with the sales lady that sold her on this company at the Las Vegas shot show to try and get it resolved tomorrow. Right now the company is saying that they are going to reverse all the charges that were processed. This puts me in a bad spot as not only did Dianne spend many hours and long nights manually typing in each and every CC # but we also hired a lady to help her which I am still obligated to pay for what appears to be nothing. I feel like there is going to be no luck with Payment Alliance Int. and that we will be back at square one. :( If anyone has any suggestions we are open to them. Dianne contacted the Flordia State Attorney General and they were of no help.

Now the good news.... I contacted Double Star today and I am going to place an order for 3000 lower receivers ( I hope that is enough) tomorrow. I am going to put up the cash I have from mailed in payments as money down since they are not going to require it all up front (at least that is what I was told today). IF by chance things with the CC company do not get worked out I will allow everyone who paid by CC to mail a payment of cash, checks, money order, ect. I will post a date in which those payments will need to be made by. Dianne and I want to appologize for any innconvience this may have caused and hope that in no way are there any hard feelings. Please, IF you know of somewere that this group buy was posted, I would ask that you help spred this information.

11-23-08 update
I am placing an order with Double Star tomorrow for 4000 receivers. Hopefully it is enough. Everyone that sent a credit card payment, I have your info, please send me a check,money order, ect... for your order once your charges have been reversed. I will allow those payments to come in until December 13,2008 (PLEASE KEEP YOUR ORDER THE SAME AS IT WAS IF POSSIBLE).I have the list of people who payed via CC and I know what your orders were. IF there is some reason your account is not credited in time for you to get me a payment by then you need to CALL ME. After the weekend of Dec. 13th I will figure out how many receivers were order in total. I know some people will cancel their order and there are no hard feeling for that. We are sorry.:(

***Here is what I will be doing. Since I am ordering 4000 receivers there MAY be extras. I will sell the extras at $82 each if there are any. Anyone who wants to be on the list for extras, please send all the same information as requested for the group buy, BUT please write EXTRA'S on your order. You do not need to email, PM, or SOS me saying you want on the list just send the payment at the $82 price. The order extras will be processed will again be the order I receive payments for them. I will start taking those payments now, but the funds WILL NOT be processed until I determine if there are extra's and you are getting one. Anyone who sends funds for extra receivers are not gaurenteed to get one and if you don't your payment will be returned to you as you sent it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please DO NOT post on this thread unless concerns a payment. I dont want to know when it was mailed. I am sorry but I have to much other stuff going on to worry about when your money will be here. As long as it is received by 11-16 you will be on the list. I will update this list as payments come in and will also try to get the CC orders listed.

I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ORDERS THAT YOU DID NOT PAY INSURANCE ON. THIS WAS YOUR CHOICE TO GAMBLE NOT MINE.... ALL SHIPMENTS WILL GET DELIVERY COFRIMATION.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump will try to update again tonight...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
updated mail orders again CC orders are not up yet as there are 100's:eek:

A

·
0 Posts
I'm kind of anxious to verify that I'm all set with FFL and paid by CC, I know I'm not the only one. Is there a way we can do that without hassling you guys, but still know in time to take care of any problems with our orders(if there are any)?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dianne is running Credit cards tonight if the phone will calm down for a few minutes. I will try to get CC list posted.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm not on the list

I do not see my name on your list. i have FFL sent an made payment ot Dianne two days ago. She was very pleasant by the way.
I am in for 10 on th California order.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think the stresses that some show with the list vs. CC orders are due to the fact of the due date tomorow. With no verification that it was processed AND the fact that there are so many hundreds of orders and a good possibility that "your" payment info was misplaced (Come on this is a huge undertaking and it can happen) some are worrying, not the fact that "we don't have them yet".

The thought has crossed my mind and if mine were to be misplaced I hope that Cue can still make good on it. If not well it's not the end of the world so I have not bothered anyone asking over and over again. Tis it was it is...;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
When I spoke with Dianne today, she said to wait until Monday, and if it hadn't shown up, to call back, or e-mail and make sure it went though. But that she wasn't going to be able to run all the cards until this weekend.

Just be patient, and give them time to get through it all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Payment

I overnighted payment for 3 shipping and Ins. Faxed FFL from A to Z Guns put all the information and one of his cards in with payment. You should of had it 12:00 Friday.
Mr.Gee

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay I will try to get all the credit card orders done tonight.

ALL MAILED PAYMENTS ARE POSTED!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wanted to extend a big thanks for offering this group buy opportunity. I think the unanticipated popularity is fairly revealing of the soon to be political climate, but it warms my heart to know that there will be that many more evil black rifles in the hands of responsible gun owners. CUE you did a hell of job and I appreciate your dedication to the shooting community.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ANYBODY DO A COUNT SO FAR ON THE # OF RECEIVERS???

I can tell you there are way more CC orders then mailed payments...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks!!

Just saw my name on the payments received list! And I just got off the phone with Diane to add three more to my total order. :D

So I should be getting a total of 6 receivers now... three paid by mailed check and three paid by credit card just now. :eek:

Thanks a LOT for doing this group buy. I'm sure it'll be a while before you try and do another one of these!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad to see my name on the list. I paid for 5 via MO but due to some word of mouth I ended up getting 10 more via CC, over a few more call in's mind you since people just kept saying, "let me get one, and let me get one", I finally had to tell the guys that is enough, the buy is over. I will wait to see the updated list.

Again, thanks for all the hard work,

Eric

RoadW3

1 - 20 of 2085 Posts