1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2085 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
This question is for those of us who paid for a few receivers with a check and then bought more receivers and paid on their credit card.

Will these be shipped at different times based on the order that the seperate payments were received in? Or will they ship together at the same time?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cue question when you get to it, no rush.

I had originally requested 6 then backed off after a bit of argument at the homestead :rolleyes: to 3. I see I am listed for 6 which is fine...I got an excuise now, I am sure you won't mind since it's not like she knows you! :p

Is the order going to be based on this somewhat final list you have? Don't want to run into a problem of having paid for 6 then my other e-mail coming up and an order be placed for 3 instead.

Again..thank you for this tremendous effort.

·
Mouse Machine Works
1,992 Posts
I got in at the last minute and Dianne was very gracious, even with me interrupting her Sunday. I appreciate all the work everyone is doing on this, and did a little price shopping today. I found them for $124 (oops, none in stock and no backorders) and for $189 (oops, also sold out and not accepting backorders) I did find some POF lowers in stock for only $345! I can't imagine complaining, so here is a thanks.
This isn't directed at "copinhell"....

I stopped by to see Brian on Sunday around noon. Diane answered the door with the phone in her hand and to be honest I don't think she put it down all the time I was there!
She showed me the reciept books and she had them stacked on the kitchen table with notes, checks, reciepts and some cash thrown in just to confuse things! When I left she had the phone in her hand and 2 customers in her kitchen waiting to pay her.

Here's my unsolicited advice...
Give them some time to sort everything out, it would take a team of accountants a while to sift through this and as far as I can tell right now 1 lady is doing it all!
So everybody relax and give them a chance to take a breath or two, Brian, Diane and Chris have taken on what has turned into a HUGE task. Not only do they have to keep track of orders, faxes, e-mails, cash, checks, CC#'s they also have to keep track of FFL's and who's getting what sent to whom.

Think about it, would you want to be an FFL and one day a couple thousand guns shows up on your front door and you have to log them all in and then log them all out and ship them and keep your bound books 100% correct so BATFE doesn't kick down your door?
Hats off to them all, I wouldn't take on this task for anything. :)

And Chris, if you don't remember her with something nice on mothers day I"LL kick your ass! ;)

A

·
0 Posts
mis-typed my forum name
it's not atochachuva, but as long as I get my lowers you can type it anyway you want.
Thanks for doing this!
I'd be happy to pay an extra few dollars per lower to show thanks for all the work you did. If everyone did the same, I think it would be really nice.
At the very least we need to send you more business!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I appreciate all the kind words. As I stated on the original thread, CC purchuses are a little slower process then expected. Dianne is one woman with one CC machine and 10 fingers all going so fast that we are seeing smoke signals from my house (about 4 miles away). I appreciate the person that alphabatized the list. I don't know crap about computers. If there is some local that can stop by and show me how to make this easier I would appreciate it. Rory offered his services of help, but he is in Ohio. I do not have microsoft word or any similar programs. I got this laptop from a stripper and most of the programs were removed to allow more picture space.;) (the pictures have been removed, sorry) Thanks again.

·
Mouse Machine Works
1,992 Posts
I got this laptop from a stripper and most of the programs were removed to allow more picture space.;) (the pictures have been removed, sorry) Thanks again.
Good...
I feel like I can speak for everybody by saying nobody, but nobody, wants to see Rory naked. :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
just out of curiosity, are you processing the cc orders in the order they were received? will you be updating the list throughout the week as more cards get charged? and a big
THANKS
for everything ya'll are doing:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes I will. As a matter as fact I had about 50 I planned on doing tonight, but I will do 100+ names tomorrow. And yes the CC are being processed in the order they were received.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Work

My Thanks go out to all in this GB
If you have any left over I'll put them on a CC

If I could help I would but Georgia is a long way to drive

·
Registered
2 Posts
Open Office and Calc spreadsheet

I appreciate all the kind words. As I stated on the original thread, CC purchuses are a little slower process then expected. Dianne is one woman with one CC machine and 10 fingers all going so fast that we are seeing smoke signals from my house (about 4 miles away). I appreciate the person that alphabatized the list. I don't know crap about computers. If there is some local that can stop by and show me how to make this easier I would appreciate it. Rory offered his services of help, but he is in Ohio. I do not have microsoft word or any similar programs. I got this laptop from a stripper and most of the programs were removed to allow more picture space.;) (the pictures have been removed, sorry) Thanks again.
How about Open Office? I put everything into a spreadsheet but I'd feel more comfortable if someone double checked me. It helps to be a geek with guns! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
This question is for those of us who paid for a few receivers with a check and then bought more receivers and paid on their credit card.

Will these be shipped at different times based on the order that the seperate payments were received in? Or will they ship together at the same time?
I'm curious on this one too... I bought three and paid by check on 11/10 (apparently received on 11/15) with insurance. Then I called on 11/16 and paid by CC for three more with insurance.

I'm not sure if it's easier on them to ship them all together or if they will be shipping them separately... I would tend to think all at once would be easier but what do I know?? :D

Any confirmation one way or the other on this Chris??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cool the guns guys.

People, Give it a rest already.

Worry about finding your name on the list. If you are there and the number of receivers is right then stop there. The items will most likely get shipped together if you added to your order. CUE's not going to spend $11 to ship each of the 15 lowers you ordered because you kept adding to your total, use some common sense. And, does it matter anyway? You will eventually receive them. If you got your order in, just be happy you did. CUE has no control over when the items are even going to get produced let alone when they get shipped to him or how many he will receive at a time. The shipping dates are MONTHS from now. Are you guys really planning your evening in the basement with your parts this far in advance?

Right now I would suggest everyone take a few days or weeks and stop posting unless there is a real problem, for instance, you're not on the list or the number of receivers is wrong. After the order gets placed and things simmer down for a week or so then we can start posting,"Are they here yet?" on a daily basis and making the harassing PM's and phone calls for the latest information.

In a word. :cool:CHILL!:cool:

Richard

·
Registered
41 Posts
Worry about finding your name on the list.
Exactly why some of us have posted. I made a CC payment on the 11th. If they are being processed in the order received then apparently I got lost in the shuffle? Or the list hasn't been updated. Yes I know, this turned into a huge undertaking. And we all appreciate it very much. But some of us didn't purchase 1 or 2 lowers, we have some money tied up in this and would just like to be sure all is going according to plan. :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello Cue, I am not sure how anal you are about the list but I am listed on the list as SeaFearer or atleast I assume that is me the number is right and the day I ordered is right. Thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Exactly why some of us have posted. I made a CC payment on the 11th. If they are being processed in the order received then apparently I got lost in the shuffle? Or the list hasn't been updated. Yes I know, this turned into a huge undertaking. And we all appreciate it very much. But some of us didn't purchase 1 or 2 lowers, we have some money tied up in this and would just like to be sure all is going according to plan. :cool:
Same here, I made my CC payment on the 11th, but I'm not on the list and my CC has not been charged yet. I just want to make sure I don't get left off, and hopefully I keep my spot in "line" as far as shipping dates.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm a little concerned; I called in my cc order on Friday, but my card hasn't been charged yet and I'm not on the list.

I put it in under ar15.com (same username).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Don't sweat it too much guys. There are LOTS, and LOTS of CC order to run and it is a PITA I'm sure to update the list when the prioraty is to get the cards run right now. I ordered 7 on the 13th and have seen no activity yet either, but it will come. We just need to cool our jets a little and be patient. I tell ya, the waiting for delivery is going to be the hard part:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
C C called in 11/14/08, been charged to card, but not seen posted on thread:
Falfiles.com
LV Hospice RN
2 receivers + ins.

thanks for putting this together Cue...

darrell
phoenix

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I will. As a matter as fact I had about 50 I planned on doing tonight, but I will do 100+ names tomorrow. And yes the CC are being processed in the order they were received.
Crosses my fingers that i'm on this list. I *hope* they got my order. Thanks cue!!! :)

41 - 60 of 2085 Posts