1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a site selling my Stainless AR15 trigger adjusters. They remove most of the pre-travel in a standard LPK. They work can work with some aftermarket trigger groups too. I've been making them for a few years now and have sold a few thousand. I finally decided to get up a site.

http://www.ar15triggeradjusters.com/

The price gets lower as you get more. Only $3 shipping.

Marc

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
After watching the video, I couldnt hit 'but now' any quicker. Ordered two, I wish I could install this on my issue gun. (I surely could get away with it but we switch weapons every few months due to manning changes)

Anyways, looks like an awesome product and cant wait to try it out.

·
Registered
600 Posts
These look really cool, great idea.
I thought about gearing up and making one, but I figured it was cheaper to buy them from you, so I just ordered 3 from your website. Question though....how come you use red loctite instead of blue?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After watching the video, I couldnt hit 'but now' any quicker. Ordered two, I wish I could install this on my issue gun. (I surely could get away with it but we switch weapons every few months due to manning changes)

Anyways, looks like an awesome product and cant wait to try it out.
Thanks Scott. I've got your order ready to go out tomorrow AM. Let me know if anyone else there would like some.

Marc

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These look really cool, great idea.
I thought about gearing up and making one, but I figured it was cheaper to buy them from you, so I just ordered 3 from your website. Question though....how come you use red loctite instead of blue?
I have a few guys that are capable of making them, still buy from me. I have equipment set up to just make these adjusters. As well as special jigs I made to hold them for tapping to keep them straight and depth consistent.

I use either blue or red Loctite. Typically once you set it, you don't need to change it much. With the blue, you can tweak it a little even after it has set up. The red I used wasn't high temp, so a quick touch of heat will free it up.

Thanks for the order. I'll get it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
cant wait...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Let me know how it works for you.

More available.:D
Just got'em yesterday and starting today to set them up....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts