1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Looks HEAVY, but, to each their own ;)

Pro-tip, if you fire from the hip, make it the right one, or you get a charging handle to the belly :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im all for keeping stuff neat and clean but this much complication I would rather run a 1917A1 tripod with an extension, some cloth belts, and a 5 gallon bucket chute for brass.

May be a little more in the long run but a much better tripod system and has nice resell.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I was looking for a 1919a6 parts kit and came across this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=539134335

Wow, this looks sick, now I really need to get a 1919a6 together!!

Im getting this for my a4 once my taxes get back.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=539513295
These are made by a guy named Rich outta California and he also runs another website, www.beltfedshooters.com. He's a "little" quirky to say the least and has been banned from this site as well, (long story). I have many of his mounts and they're all high quality and safe. Not historical of course but makes it easier for me at least to shoot my full auto 1919's.
Gun Machine gun Airsoft gun

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
These are made by a guy named Rich outta California and he also runs another website, www.beltfedshooters.com. He's a "little" quirky to say the least and has been banned from this site as well, (long story). I have many of his mounts and they're all high quality and safe. Not historical of course but makes it easier for me at least to shoot my full auto 1919's.
View attachment 15944
If you can get hold of Rich's adapters, they are very fine quality, very innovative in design and worth every penny. Just check if he has what you need in stock and, if so, don't hesitate to purchase.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
If you can get hold of Rich's adapters, they are very fine quality, very innovative in design and worth every penny. Just check if he has what you need in stock and, if so, don't hesitate to purchase.
Just don't mention your a member on here or friends with anyone here or he will make anything he can difficult for you, not to mention ban you from his website. :mad:
His work is fantastic but that is all I will say. My mother taught me if I didn't have anything nice to say then I shouldn't say it. :rolleyes:
CaptMax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts