1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an Argentine Maxim. I waited a while for one of the Nordenfelt guns to hit the market, and I'm thrilled to have finally found one. If you know of any spare parts or accessories that may be available for sale or trade please let me know. I am particularly eager to find locks, barrels, and pod #35. I have pod #152, lock #162 A, and a spare barrel all in great condition.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I recently purchased an Argentine Maxim. I waited a while for one of the Nordenfelt guns to hit the market, and I'm thrilled to have finally found one. If you know of any spare parts or accessories that may be available for sale or trade please let me know. I am particularly eager to find locks, barrels, and pod #35. I have pod #152, lock #162 A, and a spare barrel all in great condition.

Thanks!
Have you gone to gunboards... they do a lot with Argentine Maxims there: http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?583817-Maxim-machineguns-delivered-to-Argentina-updated

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Beautiful guns and a great story of the acquisition of them by Navy Arms. I got to shoot one during the filming of the movie "Rough Riders" with Tom Berenger and Sam Elliot. Lots of fun working on that production.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Several owners on Gunboards

Hello, several owners are both here and onbthe gunboards forum. Feel free to get in touch. I can be messaged on both boards.

Regards,
Joe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Neat anecdote - I've seen the move but don't remember that Maxim. I'll have to go back and watch it again.

Beautiful guns and a great story of the acquisition of them by Navy Arms. I got to shoot one during the filming of the movie "Rough Riders" with Tom Berenger and Sam Elliot. Lots of fun working on that production.

·
Watercooled Addict
2,148 Posts
I know where that gun is today, and it is also a nordenfelt felt gun! I've shot it many times.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
This gun came out of Long Island NY? serial # sounds like a friends gun....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts