1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Matt
Again my Thanks for stepping up and taking the pics for me as I could not leave my vendors spot for a long period.
You did a great job.
Everyone it was a great event. I went and watched 2 years ago. This year was a vendors. I'll again try to post a thread about it next year, to let everyone know the details again.
For me next Fla event is the Builders Belt Fed event I'm hosting at the Hernando Sportsman culb March 24th, 2019.

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I took my kids to one at Ft Knox years ago - they dug out the running German armor, and were re-enacting an engagement in Europe. Coolest part was getting buzzed by the P-47 and a P-51 - holy cow are they loud when only 100 feet up strafing the Germans. !!! It was pretty neat to see the German armor - Hetzer, Panther and Panzer IV if I remember correctly. NOt sure how well the FL one is done but these are really cool to take kids to since there is some real action to the "history".

·
Registered
167 Posts
Awesome video! Usually I go as one of the German reenactors. But unfortunately, I was out of the country this year....

I am the unit leader for 211th Grenadiers. We're actually going to be working closely with WW2 Armor and their replica German tanks that they own once they get them online... Rabbi Rob, the owner of WW2 Armor and all the tanks you see in the video, plans on having his German tanks ready by the end of this year. So next year should really be a blast!! Thanks for sharing the video!! Wish i could have been there!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome video! Usually I go as one of the German reenactors. But unfortunately, I was out of the country this year....

I am the unit leader for 211th Grenadiers. We're actually going to be working closely with WW2 Armor and their replica German tanks that they own once they get them online... Rabbi Rob, the owner of WW2 Armor and all the tanks you see in the video, plans on having his German tanks ready by the end of this year. So next year should really be a blast!! Thanks for sharing the video!! Wish i could have been there!
That's awesome! Been talking to them about their German fleet. Looking forward to seeing that "Tiger" rumble over the hill.
Next time I'm at an event you guys are at, I'll hunt you down.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts