1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you wait for a few days? i will be pretty detached for the next 5 days or so. i am off on business and will have limited connectivity. so really wait until monday to sell your stuff so i can buy it :)

as for the people buying my stuff, read above. i am not ignoring you. if your money comes in while i am gone, your stuff will ship the beginning of next week.

rory

· Mouse Machine Works
1,681 Posts
can you wait for a few days? i will be pretty detached for the next 5 days or so. i am off on business and will have limited connectivity. so really wait until monday to sell your stuff so i can buy it :)

as for the people buying my stuff, read above. i am not ignoring you. if your money comes in while i am gone, your stuff will ship the beginning of next week.

rory
Rory,
Shoot me an e-mail and we'll work out the details of all of my stuff that you can buy before you go so you won't miss out on anything. It'll just be easier that way.
Anxiously awaiting your payment!
John :p

· Registered
832 Posts
Please, somebody post something for sale quick!!! That way, the rest of us can have a chance to get something before it's sucked into the bottemless black hole that is Rory.... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.