ammunitionstore.com out of 8mm barrells. does anyone
know where i can pick up a new or used barrell? i tried
all the usual places. no luck. thanks

john

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was going to call Ammo store!

I put off getting an 8mm barrel. Nutz. Did Ammo store say they were getting more later? I dont know myself where to get 8mm barrels so if others want to help both of us great.
Eskimo Joe.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Keep in mind that John's new chrome lined barrels are not throated deep enough for Yugo 8mm, and he said he doesn't want to hear from anyone shooting it. They are however, the best barrels you can get for the romanian 8mm if you can find one and want to shoot romy 8mm buy it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8mm barrells

ammunition store said they were getting more in but who knows.
the girl was not sure and maybe she didn't even know anyway

·
Registered
219 Posts
mrbullseye said:
ammunition store said they were getting more in but who knows.
the girl was not sure and maybe she didn't even know anyway
The girl I talked to must have left her brain at home the day I called, I asked if they had any barrels and if not when would they be getting them in. She said to call back in a week, she thought they would be getting some then. I called a week later, talked to some fellow and asked him if they had gotten any in stock, he said they were never out of stock, go figure. I got my barrel in about 5 days. If I were you I would try calling again.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8mm barrells

thanks for the info. called again. got same girl. told her your
story and she said they were out. i wanted to talk to the
manager but he was not in. i will call tomorrow. it does not
surprise me at all about your story. thank you again.

john

576 Posts
Someone there may have an idea of when more will arrive but I have yet to meet thet person.
If you can wait, get on the back order list....well... I mean pay for it and wait cuz that is how AmmunitionStore works their back orders. On the other hand, the girls there are hot so if you go there in persopn at least you have something nice to look at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts