1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote of the month -- Jay Leno: "With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

Barbary Pirates, operated primarily in the ports of Salé, Rabat, Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli, known as the Barbary Coast of Northern Africa, derived from the name of its Berber Muslim (c. 7th century) inhabitants. The main purpose of their attacks was to capture Christian slaves for the Ottoman slave trade, as well as the general Arabic market in North Africa and the Middle East. Berbers call themselves variants of the word i-Mazigh-en, meaning "free people" or "noble men."

These wars of Muslims against the non-Muslim world go back until at least the 11th century, relatively unabated, the goal being world conquest and domination, (and 72 Virginians [sic]). The Crusades were one way of trying to combat this terror of domination and control. This current "jihad" is not a striving for "jobs" or "social programs" in Israel, France, the rest of Europe, Great Britain or the rest of the world and IT WILL NEVER STOP. You may not recognize the people living next door to you as Muslim, or as terrorists-in-the-making. There may be no way to tell, no way to change them and no way of stopping them! They are already amongst the general population of voting citizens and are very well assimilating themselves as such. Their reproduction rate is more than four times that of the general population and their numbers are growing exponentially. Unfortunately there is essentially no way to stop this and terrorism is something already beginning, and will become, a way of life in the U.S. of A.

So it now comes time to begin, or continue, discussing the previous suggestions of others on the board about who is responsible for our safety. Each and every one of is responsible for ourselves, that of our friends and family, and maybe those around us! This situation is not going to stop, but become worse. Be ready for it! What can and should each of us do specifically regarding this situation?

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
...my answer....

First...got to realize that we are AT WAR with radical islam...not muslims,as such. Second...I cannot understand how someone can be a 'good-muslim' and also be a good American...? Third....if you cannot be ready to fight for your rights...then you should be ready to lose them or lose your life,in the extreme case. Lastly...if you do not know what you would do in dire situations...like an attack on a movie theatre or a church,or anywhere folks would gather in groups....then you are not ready to face reality.

Be armed,be trained,be ready to defend others. You may be the only one able to do so.

I took an oath over 50 yrs ago to defend the US Constitution against ALL ENIMIES...foreign and domestic. That oath was to GOD and the American people,not an individual or a president and does not expire until you do. I just hope there are enough of us to make that mean something. I am a Lifetime Founding Member of Oath Keepers,#30.

·
Registered
741 Posts
There is no radical islam, just islam, with all it's radical ideas. To get rid of it you have to wipe out all the trappings of islam like Mecca, Medina, etc, since it is a religion based on physical earthly symbology.
This has been and will continue to be a very long and costly fight! The decedents of Ishmael will not give up easily.

"Allah Shmuckbar!"

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
There is no radical islam, just islam, with all it's radical ideas. To get rid of it you have to wipe out all the trappings of islam like Mecca, Medina, etc, since it is a religion based on physical earthly symbology.
This has been and will continue to be a very long and costly fight! The decedents of Ishmael will not give up easily.

"Allah Shmuckbar!"
Amen, brother. Amen.

·
Shoutbox Messer Upper
2,300 Posts
Islam is not the problem,.. it is the war mongers using islam as an excuse to kill the innocent and uneducated on both sides. I spent many a year in SE Asia and know many asian muslims and they would never behave as these arabs, when in fact, they are quite humbling and are more pro USA than the news media would ever let you know.

I believe most of the muslims are on our side, even the arabs, but the problem is the radicals threatening to kill anyone who speaks out against their ways.

Who in their right mind wants to live a life like they did in the stone age?.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
pirates and other scum

The biggest problem with all muslims is the fact that you have never heard about a good muslim reporting on a bad muslim, any Christian religion I know of wouldn't act like that, if you knew someone in your church was going to kill innocent men women and children you and I and all christian or even just Americans would speak up and say something, until all muslims start doing this then they all have problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts