1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
built this quite a few years ago. 54R, 16.5 barrel, holes in booster, lasers for effect. Semi auto very fast camera. I only shoot it at night.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Really good pictures of the muzzle flash! How many camera frames would you say it took to get those results in each picture? I have an AK clone pistol with a huge report and even greater muzzle flash, but I've never been able to get a result like in your second frame! It doesn't matter where I shoot, it attracts attention from close and far -- even a mile away, because of the report! Folks think someone's using a cannon!!!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Your giving me flashbacks..........
of Knob Creek. :D
Put on a pair of Polarized goggles next time, you won't squint as much. :rofl:
CaptMax

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Looked back at some old pics pulled off of movies with my 8MM shorty - thought I'd add them to the thread. I can delete them if I'm over stepping a post here. Just thought they were cool as it was broad daylight at the time and the effect was dramatic (I thought) :)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pictures of fire coming out of a gun should never be considered "overstepping a post"! :D
The camera was my friends who is big time into photography. The shutter snapping sounds like a zipper! Then he can spin this dial on it and it almost looks like your watching a movie when it shows all the frames in a row.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Right, no overstepping here. What I meant to ask was "What was the frames/second at which it was being shot by the camera?" I've had a hard time getting such a good capture of the flames at their maximum.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts