1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Agreeing with fastmonkey. These were $35 for years, then started getting scarce. It was $45, and up, then all of a sudden no one had them. $100-$125 became normal. Once KMP started making new Extractors, it probably put downward pressure on the originals. But I'd buy all I could find at the $50 range, a few at $75 if they were something other than SG. Except that I am well stocked right now, with new KMPs and a good selection of originals still. But these are for builds, not general sale. BCI is nice, but not that much extra value without a proper BCI kit to put it with, and that's a rare bird. If I didn't have a kit with correct extractor already, I'd probably pay that minimum bid for that at least. It's not been refinished, which is a bonus.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Understood that that price would be good because a BCI is rare(er) than others. I've only paid $99 for an extractor and that was for my KMP, then all of a sudden the floodgates have opened and they're everywhere! $55-$75 seems to be the going rate. Right now. Today. At this very instant.

It's maddening how much the firearms parts market fluctuates from (what seems like) one day to the next.

Supply and demand. I know... <sigh>

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
except numrich for $75
Numrich was out, as toolman and I were there digging a couple of times in 2014. But like with Sarco, things can suddenly be found in a place like that, while they may have found some to purchase since then as well.

I have not generally seen them as low as $75 for originals, but then I have not been in the market for them since I stocked up from Tom. Like you say, Mr.Maim, this stuff can change day to day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts