1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
I know it's a Vickers. But it look's like it went down with the Hindenburg. Wow!!! What a Peach.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
What kind of retarded Reserve is that...wtf......Worth about 1%.
The ammo might be worth more.

·
12,310 Posts
so the description says "In 1965 it was registered with the U.S. Treasury Department- Internal Revenue Services, and the firing pin removed and discarded, and the barrel welded shut. "

then it was cut more in 2017? what on earth is going on with this thing? other than the owner having a ridiculously inflated idea of value.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Its interesting what he is saying. It sounds like its was registered like a Dewat but then cut further. However we can see no signs of cuts except on the front top cover. Of course the internals could be cut but thats of minor difference. The sideplate does not seem cut. My favorite is "The Iowa ATF has stated they have no further interest in this firearm- no ATF permit is required to purchase or own this historical one of a kind firearm" Thats great until you leave Iowa and the next ATF agent arrests you...

Snoopy has a pair of these, no Vickers:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah it sounds weird, although you still can't own live mg's in Iowa yet, registered dewats are legal per state law. Suppressors, aows, sbr's and the like were legalized a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I wonder what I could get for my registered, live, and running LMG 08/15?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts