1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks,
had some new interest pop up and then built a new house and shop myself, then some health problems so I have been gone for many years. What happen to the old forum? I have yet to shoot my 1919 I built at Garys build party in NOVA.

Any of the OG members still hanging around?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
It just changed , so it's new to all of us.....There's still a few long time members here....You really need to get out and test that 1919 you built to make sure it works...Because parts are not getting any cheaper.....The good news is the gun has increases in value in the many years you have been gone....Welcome Back!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I consider myself a newbie here but I don’t like the new format. Maybe it will grow on me. Welcome back. How’s the shop you built?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are these large grey circles on the right of my screen covering port of the post. when I put my mouse on them it says "site navigation" How/what to do about them?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Someone else had same problem and I think it was blamed on Internet Explorer being an outdated browser. I'm not seeing them on Firefox FWIW.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I can relate. I have been on this forum for sometime and used to go to the group meets at KCR. The forum has changed quite a bit. I havent been able to do much shooting with my 1919 lately. Been busy.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Yep life gets in the way & other guns get built used first. good to see another early days member popping in.

Howdy folks,
had some new interest pop up and then built a new house and shop myself, then some health problems so I have been gone for many years. What happen to the old forum? I have yet to shoot my 1919 I built at Garys build party in NOVA.

Any of the OG members still hanging around?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts