1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legendary Donor
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a small run of trays for the browning belt loader, they work with 06, 8mm and 54r. The can be used with 7.62 with the addition of a spacer, I haven't made any spacers but will if demand it there. The price will be $80, sorry no box for them. I will have them at the creek, only have 8 left

·
Registered
388 Posts
Save one for me ill p/u friday at the creek

ok make sure you save one for me ill pick up Friday thanks so much
P.S. I hope you get the bowling ball mortar done I want to see pic's

he said they will look like this click on pic for bigger view
314fgjl.jpg 2z7ju4j.jpg

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I made a small run of trays for the browning belt loader, they work with 06, 8mm and 54r. The can be used with 7.62 with the addition of a spacer, I haven't made any spacers but will if demand it there. The price will be $80, sorry no box for them. I will have them at the creek, only have 8 left
Brian

You need to do another run of these, I know a bunch of guys that would want them.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Wonder if you are going to have another run of these along with spacers for 308? I'm sure there would be interest from many who have the 1918 loaders. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd like to order one too

Sign me up for one too. I need the tray and the spacer, for 308 happiness!

Wonder if you are going to have another run of these along with spacers for 308? I'm sure there would be interest from many who have the 1918 loaders. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts