1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girls figured out how much fun it is to shot the UZI today, unfortunately I'm the one that had to load all 8 mags, needles to say my finger tips will be hurting for the rest of the week,I looked online and it looks like there are dozens of designs to help load the mags,I'd hate to waste a bunch of money trying different designs, so hopefully someone here can tell me which ones they have used and liked, and if you have a link to cheap mags that would be helpful as well, 8 mags and my girls were asking for more!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ui mag loader

Thanks guys, I checked on ebay and I can get one there for $32 and that includes shipping so it's probably about the same as the catalog!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mag loader

I just got this loader and I can't believe how fast it works,loading and unloading, this will sure save some finger tip wear! Thanks for the recommend!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I just got this loader and I can't believe how fast it works,loading !
bet it doesn't load as fast and easily as this :D. the same Swedish K loader I modified for my MP5 magazine, I modified one for a friend of mine who has a UZI he's loving it :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Where do you get those loaders? I have a need for one if they're reasonable.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
loader

I got mine off of evilbay for $32 shipped, I don't have any good gun shops anywheres close so I don't have much of a choice, of course they are available online at the big suppliers. I think it's probably almost as fast as that one in the video,since you have to put all the rounds in a stripper clip first, picking up loose rounds off the bed it only took 45 seconds to load a 25 round mag!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
souces

I never thought to have my wife check there,she could have gotten me it for Christmas, and even cheaper then I got it for!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Which Maglula

Which Maglula loader is everyone using for Uzi mags? I see they have a dedicated Uzi loader and a universal loader, along with military grade versions. Wish the option was like my Austen loader, old school and no plastic.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mag loader

The one I bought is the dedicated version it's part number LU 18 B, I just sold a Austen loader because it wouldn't work,I do wish this loader was built more like it was. But still 45 seconds to load 25 rounds is so much nicer,and it seem to be made of good material.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts