1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
I haven't been on the board in a week and missed this but you have a Great collection and the display looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I like how you have a paintball gun in the midst of the collection. Looks like a LED angel.
Yeah its a LED Angel that I played with in College. I ran the Paintball Club of Virginia Tech (PCVT) for a few years. It was a great part of my time at college. Its an Angel with a Halo loader above and an Armageddon tank below. The lady trigger...etc. Not exactly light but in from 2001-2004, it was more then enough to get the job done. I also have behind the MG08 my BB gun from when I was little. You have a nice collection of Angels there! I have a few other rare paintball guns, like a Tippmann SMG60 in the box and a few others. I think in time they will be worth a lot. Good days to look back on.

Say, I just got a digger parts kit from ReCon Ordnance. He is REALLY MOTIVATED to sell this:
Colt Navy Potato Digger 1914 w/tripod/Colt belt - Machine Guns at GunBroker.com : 878704693 its been listed for a year now.

Tried to talk me into it but i don't do FA weapons. You might want to make an offer.
Not to be rude, but his price does not agree that he is motivated. Its a reblued pitted gun thats had a fair amount of work by the pictures. I think a price in the "teens" is to high. Its a shooter grade gun... and we are way far away on what he thinks its worth and what I think. I think even at $10k I am not jumping in this economy. I do appreciate you posting the info! Thanks and please keep them coming!

I haven't been on the board in a week and missed this but you have a Great collection and the display looks awesome.
Thanks, its hard to impress you guys!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Love that FAL....Also is that a 74 under the 44...And is that 44 real ?...I only wish I could display my collection like that...But where I live , I can't take the chance.

Reactions: Rory

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
All that time and money in that collection and display and you can’t put in a decent floor covering Lol. Otherwise it looks great! What are the details on your Sturmgewehr? Is it FA, semi, dummy gun???
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Love that FAL....Also is that a 74 under the 44...And is that 44 real ?...I only wish I could display my collection like that...But where I live , I can't take the chance.
Yeah that 74 is the rare mutt version made by me. I hate underfolder AK47s. I think its way to much recoil and just sucks. However no AK74 ever had an underfolder, however the recoil is perfect for one. So I did a Yugo underfolder on a Bulgarian kit, making my own receiver. Yeah its a real MP44 that is in the process of getting converted into a semi auto. There is a chunk of wood holding the receiver in line for the display, however its in a few parts from the demil. I need to weld in some FA bolt blocks and do the other semi conversion parts and then weld up the receiver. It should be a cool gun when complete. I paid a good bit for that parts kit and gathered the other parts. I can't imagine what they would go for now...

All that time and money in that collection and display and you can’t put in a decent floor covering Lol. Otherwise it looks great! What are the details on your Sturmgewehr? Is it FA, semi, dummy gun???
CaptMax
Haha, my Dad said you need to do the floor too! You can't see the other half of the room which is still unfinished and will be a lot of work to complete. It will come in time. I will do the floor with probably that epoxy garage type paint I think. All in good time...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts