1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's only 11 weeks away from Big Sandy (March 18-20). I thought I'd start a thread focused on new things we plan on bringing to the shoot. Hopefully it introduces some of the board members that are attending to each other as well...

I'll start off with a F/A Vickers MK1, in 8mm. I'm working on a conversion to 7.62x54r, The feedblock and lock are done, just need the barrel.
IMG_3957.JPG

IMG_3959.JPG

Ammo for said Vickers
IMG_3671.JPG

So let's see some posts of what you are bringing this time... Oh and junking, I expect to see a photo of that Vickers up here soon cause we aren't taking no for an answer. You are coming... :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
So it's only 11 weeks away from Big Sandy (March 18-20). I thought I'd start a thread focused on new things we plan on bringing to the shoot. Hopefully it introduces some of the board members that are attending to each other as well...

I'll start off with a F/A Vickers MK1, in 8mm. I'm working on a conversion to 7.62x54r, The feedblock and lock are done, just need the barrel.
View attachment 15018

View attachment 15019

Ammo for said Vickers
View attachment 15020

So let's see some posts of what you are bringing this time... Oh and junking, I expect to see a photo of that Vickers up here soon cause we aren't taking no for an answer. You are coming... :)
Western Iron,

Thanks for sharing. Nice pile of ammo. Thanks for the encouragement to get to the Big Sandy! I have it on the calendar and hope to bring some friends. This time I will not be on the firing line just an observer. If this works out, I will really like to be on the line in the future. Look forward hanging out there. Thanks again and hope you had a great holidays :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts