1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took couple guys from work out to play today and my daughter had the beltfed runnin about 900 RPM, fire flyin, tripod risin up in the air uncontrollably then all of a sudden it went to about 400 RPM, less fire and the tripod gently set on the ground like a 747 landing on a strip. I grabbed my daughter and made her stop shootin so i could inspect, when i noticed a bunch of spacers layin on the ground and the spade grips were ALL OUT OF WACK! Blew the back cover right off, nice clean break on the metal. People have told me i would either have that happened or i would rip my sideplate to peices speedin it up like i do but its held up for the last 5 yrs, so i cant complain. Put a set of pistol grips on it and ate threw 3,000 more rnds, i need another set of spades! OOW makes a good set of grips, they hold up is all i can say cause thats alot of beatin it takes. Whos got a set to sell?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Keep your eye out, cause were going to run a special on spade grips here real soon that will nock your socks off. How does $220 for a set of butterfly spades with Jon Morans FN30 contoured grips sound!!! ;) In about a week we will run the deal. Also I dont think you will have to worry about destroying the spades because they are built on original backplates.

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sign me up for a set!

My daughter is fine, it didnt really BLOW it just looked like it, hell it kept runnin till i made her stop.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds like I will be buying a set of your spades as soon as they go on sale:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
New butterfly spade grips with John's handles on them ??? INTERESTING, VERY INTRIGUING !!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
spade grips

Try to blow up a et of Emory's spade grips. Jim

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
Can you possibly post some pics of the destroyed grips double8? I'm curious where the break(s)occured and how the discs came loose, from inside the backplate or outside?

·
Watercooled Addict
2,092 Posts
I will go for a set of the aa spades also!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Allied Armament said:
Keep your eye out, cause were going to run a special on spade grips here real soon that will nock your socks off. How does $220 for a set of butterfly spades with Jon Morans FN30 contoured grips sound!!!...
It sounds like my socks have just been knocked off:D
Where does the line start?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I"ll take a set of the spades from Allied Armament

I've got one of your rifles. Of course it cost me a little over 1300 with no headspace gauge. I'd love to have a set of spades to put on her. Let me know. Thanks

·
"man of the cloth" Loader
864 Posts
AA,
I'll get a set from ya too! :D
Dbl8,Like ya didn't think that would happen! Join the club, I've broke a backplate too.
BA

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm in for a set:D . It seems that Allied keeps offering more thing I need. Allied has my money for 2 1919 assemblies and the SW-5. I also want the scope mount that should be finished in a few weeks.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts