1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to order parts form BMGParts.com and can't get them to return my calls(left two messages), then I seen that they wish you to email them.... BUT when i click on that link I can't get a valid email address, this is what pops up in my address section "30-cal page e-mail" soo that aint gonna work..

ANYONE got a valid source of contact:confused:
Please post or email it to me...

TIA

·
Registered
34 Posts
They posted a full page ad in the recent issue of Supply Line, the magazine of the Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope this didn't come off as a bad thread... All I hear is great things about these people.. Thats why I wish to order from them, its just I couldn't establish any form of contact with a human:)

I sent a email out only a hour ago, I just hope the email that was posted is good, thats all..

·
BeltFed GURU
4,272 Posts
i have always ordered by phone @ 714-404-7024 i spoke with Rick friday and he mentioned he had some GOVT work that was soaking up his time currently , keep trying he is a good guy , some may complain about his prices but what you get is worth it

·
6,504 Posts
He's in California so allow for the time difference when calling...done a lot of business with Rick.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Rick's always been great and busy. I'm local so 99% of the time I get orders the next day from him. 1 good thing about being in Kal! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts