1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
bmgparts

Chester, my experience with Rick has been nothing but good. Anybody that knows me also knows that I have no problem speaking my mind if I have a problem with a company. I've found that Rick will go out of his way to help you any way that he can. I will not hesitate a second to buy anything I need from him. Jim

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
No argument here! :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Super to do business with.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thank goodness, there appears a substantial number of individuals who will always be willing to pay a little more and be guaranteed the very finest product available at any given time. Always kind and knowledgeable, impeccably packaged, sent immediately with one hundred per cent satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Manners would dictate if one feels a price is to high, one can always shop elsewhere.

Mark

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Of course I shop elsewhere. Mostly shows and swapmeets where I find excellent deals. I'm not a "I have to have it now" kind of guy. Generally I prefer deal with the folks who vend to him rather than bleed copious amounts of $. I'm not in this as a biz so I only need 1 or 2 of this or that. I don't try to corner the market.
I'm sure he's a smart,swell guy and I've seen lots of the stuff he sells which is nice. His overhead must be huge to explain his pricing.
I'm glad he has a loyal following with deep pockets. They will keep him around for years to come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts