1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gizmo is pretty dang cool. I know it has nothing to do with our specific hobby but our first paying job using it was some targets to shoot at! You can see the hog target at the end. 500 meter benchrest target. The part is 72" long with circular plug welds. MAG Pulse with .045 wire in a laser cut fixture. J

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case anyone wonders, the welder I am training will be operating it and loves it. No more hands and face 6" from effed up heat and smoke. Unless of course the weldment wont fit, then its back to hand skills and training. J

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
I could use some employees that work lol I am in Jackson, Ms. and have the worst subs in the world. I hate it here no offense to anyone that lives here but these people are the biggest hacks and as stupid as a rock. Nice machine Frazer I bet it is a blast to play with and one of these days I hope I can get down to check out your shop. Russ.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Nice toy, you always have the best toys.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Very cool! And that is one employee that won't be talking behind the boss's back! :D

Reading toolman's post, I am wondering if he can make that claim!!! :tongue:

·
Read Only
836 Posts
I could use some employees that work lol I am in Jackson, Ms. and have the worst subs in the world. I hate it here no offense to anyone that lives here but these people are the biggest hacks and as stupid as a rock. Nice machine Frazer I bet it is a blast to play with and one of these days I hope I can get down to check out your shop. Russ.
Sucks working with hacks and pikers. Or maybe we don't play nice with others?:lol: People say I need to hire, I always fire back that I love having a wait list and charging a premium. Besides, I do what J does and invest in better equipment.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Russ, You need me to come down there for a few weeks and show those 'ssippi boys how to git er done?? LOL
See you in a couple weeks at The Creek!

Nice addition to the shop J, that thing is SAWEEEET!!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Darn kids and their newfangled, infernal machines!

I want one too!!!! :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
And for any fast food employees who think they're worth $15 an hour this unit could be programmed to hand customers their bags of food and take their money.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought this was kinda funny. On the other side of the welding bay from the robot, a guy is blacksmithing actuator hooks for manual dock levelers. J

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Nice! With a single about-face one can can virtually experience the time machine effect. That's a well-rounded operation!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts