1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received one of Michaels plates to keep for a "rainy day". I can easily say OUTSTANDING workmanship. Probably the best semi plate I've ever laid my eyes on. Thanks Michael I'm very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I recently built one using one of Brasscartridge's plates, it was right on the money. I highly recommend them also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently picked up a BrassCartridge .50BMG semi side plate in a trade and as a machinist I can say that it is one fine piece of workmanship. Planning on building mine up asap, but need some HELP. Does anyone have drawings showing the semi-bolt machining modifications needed for use with the BC plate? Thanks in advance.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,205 Posts
shootnstar- I can get those specs to you tonight. I will send a pic or two as well.

And I have two Brass Cartridge .50 cal plates and two .30 cal. Nothing beats 'em! Only sorry I missed out on that last batch. I'll be ready for more when Michael finishes up the FN30 stuff and has time to run more 1919 plates. :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
I also just received my Brass Cartridge 1919 plate with 1917 style engraving and it is very nice. The engraving is deep enough to withstand sandblasting and looks excellent. The locating marks on the inside of the plate for the holes to be drilled will save a bunch of time. Thanks Michael!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts