1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I have 30 plates left to move of current inventory.

Price is $95 for first plate then $85 for each additional plate on multiple plate orders paid for at the same time until these 30 are gone.

Shipping is $10.00 for a single plate

or

Up to five plates shipped for $15 total

Orders larger than five plates shipping will be at cost.

I encourage you to get together with friends to purchase a quantity, however, I will only ship to one address. Any build parties coming up???

I am making way for the FN30 semi project and these will have to move. My loss is your gain

I will still offer reproduction engraving for $35 additional cost.

Engravings include:

Buffalo Arms
General Motors (Saginaw)
Rock Island Armory

Both models 1919A4 and 1919A6 available

You may substitute the words "Semi-Auto Gun" for the original "Machine Gun"

In addition I am offering

1917 N.E. Westinghouse engraving only (I am not producing 1917 plates)
1917A1 Rock Island Armory with correct positioning under the link ejection port

Again you may substitute the words "Semi-Auto Gun" for the original "Machine Gun"

E-mail me at [email protected] with your interest, questions and orders.

This offer pertains only to the stock on hand. Future plate runs will be at current "pre-sale" prices.

Check or money order accepted (PayPal froze the account and my bank is working to set up credit card processing ... still a couple weeks out)

Thanks

Michael
Brass Cartridge/Halo Mfg

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just got in one of his plates I am going to use for a 1917a1 clone build. It is a work of art and I just ordered two more plates (1919a4) for any other future builds. If you want a really good looking plate (and flat, unlike other plates I have bought) you better hurry.:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
capt ron said:
just sent e-mail, i want one of the 1919a6, RIA 80% rsp. money order in the morning to be sent.
money order in the mail this morning. thanks for the rsps,
i don't have a fn30 kit yet (still looking for one) but i would like to get on your list for one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought 2 of Michaels plates and they are By far the best on the Market you Guys.Deep punch marks for your Drilling pleasure/and they are even parked
Unlike the others
Peace Chewy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh and did I say Customer service is Primo.
Hard to find these days You guys;;Buy THEM.
You will be 200% Happy Chewy

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good Evening Gentlemen,

I have about 15 plates remaining. Let's clear the shelves and make way for some new product.

I am including a photo of the plates as requested.

Note Halo Mfg is my manufacturing license. Brass Cartridge is my retail license.

Same people, same quality, different companies

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Less than ten plates left ... about six I believe.

I expect these will run out by the weekend. I will honor all orders thru Saturday midnight. If they all have not moved by then I will repost the remaining count and close them out.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. I am looking forward to having some shelf space.

Michael

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Two plates please

Just emailed you ( Michael) for a order for two plates plus I have a bunch of questions. If you want you can post the questions here also. I bet there are other builders out there with the same questions.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts