1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is building semi-BRENs with 3-cut receivers or with a new receiver? Anyone know if MG-15 semi-builds have started since approval? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Attached is my invoice
Thanks but you could have just said July 2016. But, as they say, past performance does not necessarily predict future results.

I was in touch w/ Lyndon yesterday. Here's my estimate. He has a queue of 16 Bren builds and each build takes perhaps 2 months if all goes correctly and his new store doesn't demand too much attention. A build sent today probably will not be completed for 2 years. He's a stand-up guy but he's also a one man shop and has more on his plate than just Bren builds.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A two year wait at my age is like a 20 year wait for someone 40 or 50 years old. I will be lucky to get 5 more years of shooting, TOTAL, although my health is still good.

Thanks but you could have just said July 2016. But, as they say, past performance does not necessarily predict future results.

I was in touch w/ Lyndon yesterday. Here's my estimate. He has a queue of 16 Bren builds and each build takes perhaps 2 months if all goes correctly and his new store doesn't demand too much attention. A build sent today probably will not be completed for 2 years. He's a stand-up guy but he's also a one man shop and has more on his plate than just Bren builds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts