1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEED A SEMI-AUTO FIRING PIN AND SEMI-AUTO STRIKER; BOTH WITH SPRINGS TO COMPLETE MY BUILD. OTHERWISE JUST A PEPER WEIGHT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look here (Firing Pin Parts Bren Firing Pin Parts | Firing Pins Firing Pins) for the fp. I can't help you with the striker. They are $42.
Look here (Firing Pin Parts Bren Firing Pin Parts | Firing Pins Firing Pins) for the fp. I can't help you with the striker. They are $42.
LET ME KNOW WHERE TO SEND A $42.00 CHECK OR MONEY [email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Airman, this is not my site. I don't sell firing pins. I'm just pointing you to a source at firingpins.com. I have nothing to do with the site or source. The $42 is their price, which is not too bad by the way.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Hover your pointer over the underlined text in his post and click.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yep, pasted in the full URL and the board automatically converted the URL into linked text. I will admit that the linked text is easy to miss if you don't know what to look for. BTW, all uppercase text is generally considered shouting in online etiquette. It's just a small and probably insignificant point from a guy that grew up in the Old Army where traditions, customs and courtesies were probably overly important. What qualifies me as Old Army? On occasion I guarded Hitler’s Deputy Führer, Rudolf Hess at Spandau Prison.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, pasted in the full URL and the board automatically converted the URL into linked text. I will admit that the linked text is easy to miss if you don't know what to look for. BTW, all uppercase text is generally considered shouting in online etiquette. It's just a small and probably insignificant point from a guy that grew up in the Old Army where traditions, customs and courtesies were probably overly important. What qualifies me as Old Army? On occasion I guarded Hitler’s Deputy Führer, Rudolf Hess at Spandau Prison.
THANKS, FIQURED IT OUT, AIRMAN

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Airman, I'll be a less delicate this time. Going forward, don't expect any help from me -- which I doubt you give a crap about anyway -- if you use all capitals in your communications. Out.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Just an FYI - I purchased 2 of these firing pins and the quality seems very good. I don't have many rounds down range so far but it looks fine. Well worth the money.

·
11,302 Posts
@OldSoldier keep in mind the aging demographic here. all caps are easier for some to read and post that way because of it. maybe no offense intended.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
[QUOTE="OldSoldier, post: 693254, member: 26 On occasion I guarded Hitler’s Deputy Führer, Rudolf Hess at Spandau Prison.
[/QUOTE]

Serious? That’s incredible. Did you see or talk to the last nazi?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts