1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB original or new made S.A. No. 15 MkI carry chest for SMLE No.4 MkI rifle. Dimensions 46-7/16 X 10-1/8 X 4-3/4, made of 5/8 pine stock w/ dovetail corners. Any cabinet makers out there? Email chasobr at earthlink dot net. Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe the .22 chest is the same, and will do nicely. Available for sale? PM sent.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I believe the .22 chest is the same, and will do nicely. Available for sale? PM sent.
It is not mine but I know the seller. He wants $100 plus shipping, I will PM you the info and you can deal with him directly. I had just remembered seeing it and figured I would help you both out. While technically not 100% correct, your rifle will fit into it just fine.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is not mine but I know the seller. He wants $100 plus shipping, I will PM you the info and you can deal with him directly. I had just remembered seeing it and figured I would help you both out. While technically not 100% correct, your rifle will fit into it just fine.
Thanks for the lead.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The chest for the sniper is not the same as the .22 crate the .22 crate is shorter and the scope case and telescope wont fit in it I have both and if you are real interested I can measure them. Al

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The chest for the sniper is not the same as the .22 crate the .22 crate is shorter and the scope case and telescope wont fit in it I have both and if you are real interested I can measure them. Al
Can you give specs for both? There may be more than one .22 crate depending on model or conversion kit applied to rifle? A somewhat involved system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts